noise in the front suspension

B-Bomb

I have a 91 accord ex, 4 door, and it's lowered with a camber kit and I just had it aligned last week. I had bad camber and really bad caster on the right side, which is now fixed. Now I notice that when I am driving, I have a knocking noise in the front end. That's for going over bumps and coming to a stop. When I parked the car and got out and pushed on the wheel (tugging forward and backward on it, trying to rotate it while the car was stationary) it moved a lot, that is, it had a lot of play. I'm not sure if something is loose, worn out, or broken, or if this is serious to the point where I shouldn't drive it until its fixed or not. Does anyone know what might cause this?

balljoint or tie rod , but the guys that aligned the car should have caught anything loose , cause you cant align a car with worn out joints , lol. by the way , there is no castor adjustment on civics or tegs anyways , i dont think accords do either.

When I say it was parked, I mean it was not in gear, so when I tugged on the wheel it didn't just spin, it just rolled ever so slightly, but the car itself didn't move, because something is loose. I had to pull pretty hard, but when it's bringing the weight of the entire car to a stop it doesn't take much.

As for the caster adjustment, I'm pretty sure accords don't have them either, but after I got the alignment I got a vehicle alignment report printout. It says I started with 2.3 degrees initial caster on the left and 0.8 on the right. After they aligned it it has 2.3 left and 2.6 right, and it is supposed to be between 2 and 4.

Oh and oil changes are kept up with.

Archived