ls vtech swap

aight i bought this 90 integra gs with a gsr head on a ls block the oil line is tapped and ran and everything is pretty much done i just need to run the vtech pigtail thing and i need to know what to do with the vacuum lines and mainly everything else like the sensors and stuff can some one give me an idea on where to start???????thanks

upload them to photobucket and post em here , lol.

well do i need a special timin belt for the gsr head bein on the ls block or willl it work with the stock one??? and are the sensors and vac lines ran the same or what ill take pics tommorow and put them up but do u know what im talkin bout and the vtec pigtail does it plug into the ecu and the go to the vtec solenoid or wheres it go im new to hondas im an ex-dsm guy

well do i need a special timin belt for the gsr head bein on the ls block or willl it work with the stock one??? and are the sensors and vac lines ran the same or what ill take pics tommorow and put them up but do u know what im talkin bout and the vtec pigtail does it plug into the ecu and the go to the vtec solenoid or wheres it go im new to hondas im an ex-dsm guy

PIN LOCATIONS FOR WIRING

OBD-0 ECU

VTEC Pressure Switch pin B5

VEC Solenoid pin A8

Knock Sensor pin B19

Second O2 Sensor pin C8

OBD-I ECU

VTEC Pressure Switch pin D6

VEC Solenoid pin A4

Knock Sensor pin D3

Intake Air Bypass Valve (GS-R only) pin A17

Evaporative Purge Solenoid Valve pin A20

OBD-II 1996-1998 ECU

VTEC Pressure Switch pin C15

VTEC Solenoid pin A8

Knock Sensor pin D6

Intake Air Bypass Valve (GS-R only) pin A26

OBD-II 1999-2001 ECU

VTEC Pressure Switch pin C10

VTEC Solenoid pin B12

Knock Sensor in C3

Intake Air Bypass Valve (GS-R only) pin B16

you people forgot to even ask what obd it is so you could be wrong

you people forgot to even ask what obd it is so you could be wrong

what you mean you could be wrong , only me and you have posted and neither of us have suggested anything yet , haha , jesus man. i got all the pinouts as well dude , but we still need to know what hes talking about pigtail thing , lol. you need a timing belt off a gsr im pretty sure. vtec heads are taller. and LS blocks are taller than C blocks. maybe it evens out im not sure. youl know when you go to put it on. tensioner gives you a little play.

Archived