HAHA Got that bitch in

Started my Z6 swap last night and now all I have to do is bolt the valve cover on! I cannot wait to drive that thing. Had to buy a Z6 dizzy and wire it up to my harness but other than that no major changes. We didn't pull the tranny so getting the input shaft to line back up by dropping the block back in was a bitch. Took us about an hour and a half to get it there but now it's all bolted in and ready. Just gotta find some damn valve cover bolts for the damn thing. Then hopefully I'll have it running by tonight. I'll have pics up later. Damn I'm psyched!

Well an update on the swap. Got it running today after 82734762397492 problems. :( And here were the real bad crapt started happening. The "Aftermarket" head gasket the guy gave me with the motor is a pos. I'm cooking more anti-freeze than a serial pet killer. And it's blowin oil. I go test drive the frackin thing for 100 yards and the "new" timing belt snaps. ARRRGGGGHHHH!!!!! I like the motor but workin on it for 6 days to get it right is a huge pain in the ass. Especially when everything goes to crap after it starts.

Archived