Going out of town? v.Thanksgiving

TLontheDL

Anybody going out of town this week? If not, is it b/c you're working the day before and the day after Thanksgiving? I might be going to another city within the state. Hopefully I can bail from work early wednesday :thumbsup:

Anybody staying to cook and inviting family and friends over? My parents might do that but im trying to talk them into letting me buy a turducken this year. Its premade for 100 bucks..worth it?

off for 5 days,nowhere to go yet,and my b-day is saturday...i will have to find somewheres to go as thats way too long to stay home.

off for 5 days,nowhere to go yet,and my b-day is saturday...i will have to find somewheres to go as thats way too long to stay home.

since i can't get time off for christmas i'm goin home this week and i'm gonna surprise my mom and girlfriend.....my dad is the only person that know's i'm comin home.

Worked the last 8 years straight... Why change now?

Will work on Christmas too, just like the last 8 years... I need a new job... :dry:

here here! a new job would be nice...then again my job is so chill. oh well...i'll be home for dinner tho at least. hopefully the family will leave me something to eat this year. hasn't happened before, but at least i can wish.

Staying home Thursday, having dinner with some of the family.

Going out for a couple of hours Friday morning, thankfully not camping out at Best Buy for 7 hours again this year :rolleyes:

Archived