Happy Birthday, SolLes!!121!11@1

TS John

I told you I'd make you a thread for your birthday, man. I hope this is a good one for ya -- but prolly it'll mean the sol gets more presents than you do. I know that's how holidays are for me at least.

Keep it real.

I always suspected that HungGSR was the thread that kept all the regs together...

Now the only regs we have are the PA posse. No offense, it's just true.

REPRESENT!!

though, i'm not really in PA anymore. Damn college. I go home for 2 weeks though this weekend CAN'T WAIT!!

Yeah, I hear the forums getting old thing. Without all the good regs this place can be a little sketchy. I'm only on as much as I am since school has computers and sometimes I get free time or can use them during class (like right now).

I went to HT to look for you and was way impressed. I think I might switch.....

happy b day mike, we may not have gotten off to a good start but i've learned a good bit since starting on this forum and most of what i have learned has come from you and other regs so HAPPY B DAY and you cant leave this forum because all the other regs will start leaving and there will be nobody to control idiotic noobs like me... :blush:

im only on here during school or when i'm doing homework...don't suppose i'll be here after college but who knows...

i go on Honda-tech a lot, but there's either people who know their crap, or give the most false info i've ever seen...but then again, HF has it's share...

G2IC FTW!

Archived