weird idiling

ilovevtecs

new thermostat and adjust idle down after, hows the temp? mostly always cold?

are you joking me? please dont advise people to do things that are wrong. never adjust the idle on a fuel injected car. you need to clean your IACV. reseal the plastic screw maybe.

are you joking me? please dont advise people to do things that are wrong. never adjust the idle on a fuel injected car. you need to clean your IACV. reseal the plastic screw maybe.

first of all - when it fluxuates it more than likely pushed the idle screw out a lil bit

secondly - the piece with the white plastic screw is actually called the FITV ( FAST IDLE THERMO VALVE )

third - when i said adjust the idle down i said after he changes the thermostat and if the idles not fixed then tune it down

yes it could also be the FITV but in that case if it pushed out that means theres possibly a cooling problem i.e thermostat. if not either of those check vaacum lines trace where they are or possibly need a new IM gasket.

first of all - when it fluxuates it more than likely pushed the idle screw out a lil bit

secondly - the piece with the white plastic screw is actually called the FITV ( FAST IDLE THERMO VALVE )

third - when i said adjust the idle down i said after he changes the thermostat and if the idles not fixed then tune it down

yes it could also be the FITV but in that case if it pushed out that means theres possibly a cooling problem i.e thermostat. if not either of those check vaacum lines trace where they are or possibly need a new IM gasket.

anyways im not gonna argue with you , what do i know. adjust the idle than what do i give a fuk.

Archived