My honda civic Coupe 98

HammerXX

It will bolt right in. You don't new mounts. 92ge is wrong. You may need to convert to OBD1 if you buy an OBD1 motor. That's about it. No new ecu needed either.

dude wtf are you talking about. actually YOU are wrong. he will need new mounts and a new ECU and if hes smart a new engine harness. its either a D16Y5/7 or Y8 he has there. not only will the fact its an auto make that ECU useless , the fact it has no VTEC as well. the B16B utilizes the exact same ECU as an ITR of the same years(PCT) , 98-00(01 for teg). his car is not only automatic , its a sohc 1.6. you dont need to convert it to nothing , if its obd1 engine or not. just run whatever OBD your car is , distributor on it. the rest is near the same.

PS , mounts out of an 98-00 Si(B16A) civic will work for you.

yer i know how much they cost lol still looking around for the cheapest one, and B16B = best VTech there is ;) well thats what i think anyway. wont be dumping one in anytime soon tho :( as i gotta save up some, well more than some. money :)

yer i know how much they cost lol still looking around for the cheapest one, and B16B = best VTech there is ;) well thats what i think anyway. wont be dumping one in anytime soon tho :( as i gotta save up some, well more than some. money :)

wow, i didnt know the phone manufacturer had a b16b model, i might have to go get one now.

Pssssst. down here :ph34r:

its VTEC!!!!!!

good luck with whatever you decide to do man :thumbsup:

Archived