hybrid

xer0

i drove the insight a while back. it's a decent little car but i like to havea little more power in a car when i'm driving it.

it was realy quiet though.

i am going to be comparing the hybrid and traditional petrol cars so that why I picked accord and Camry. i am written a proposal , should a cab company switch over to hybrid cars, for a technical communication class

If you write your paper like you post here you're going to get an F regardless.

lol. That's what spellcheck is for... Anyway, yeah the obvious differences are noise, mileage, lack of hp and torque, although team hybrid has got some nice stuff.

lol. That's what spellcheck is for... Anyway, yeah the obvious differences are noise, mileage, price vs. money saved in gas, and lack of hp and torque, although team hybrid has got some nice stuff.

lol. That's what spellcheck is for... Anyway, yeah the obvious differences are noise, mileage, price vs. money saved in gas, and lack of hp and torque, although team hybrid has got some nice stuff.

my buddy has a hybrid and it's super quiet. it freaks me out because if you are a drinker (of course always have a designated driver and drink responsibly) you can't tell that the car is running bigtime. i once thought the car was rolling backwards and i lashed out at my bud. he started to crack up and said have some more to drink. we were headed to a flyers game.

as far as specs and what not you are better off talking to a stealership. nah! bad ideal. they might try to sell you a car. oh yeah, good luck on your paper. please use spell check. my goodness. ha!

my buddy has a hybrid and it's super quiet. it freaks me out because if you are a drinker (of course always have a designated driver and drink responsibly) you can't tell that the car is running bigtime. i once thought the car was rolling backwards and i lashed out at my bud. he started to crack up and said have some more to drink. we were headed to a flyers game.

as far as specs and what not you are better off talking to a stealership. nah! bad ideal. they might try to sell you a car. oh yeah, good luck on your paper. please use spell check. my goodness. ha!

Tisk tisk tisk... stupid flyers fans. Hhahah Just kidding..

GO DEVILS

Archived