Comparison

Seto-Jai

If there were 2 civics with the same turbo and everything but the motors were the H22A and B18C1 GSR which would be faster considering that H22A is only heavier by a bit (30 pounds?) and the B18C1 is lighter but the turque is different.

I think the H22A would be faster but lots of people would argue the GSR is better so i would like to know what you guys think

dont know about the turbo part, but here is a link for ya, a civic gsr vs a hatch with h22

with turbos, i think the gsr would win, it handles boost better, but then again, the h22 has a little more power. but there are so many different variables such as tires, other mods, the way the car was tuned. its hard to tell.

someone correct me if im wrong cause this is a guesstimate.. I dunno but maybe around 240 250???

8 psi will not add 240 or even bring it up to 240. It wont add 100. Hell, it won't even add 50. It depends on a lot of things. The tune, the brands, the overall setup, etc.

I didn't want to get involved in this thread because it has DEFINATELY been done before. Use the search button PLEASE. This thread has gone on too long and the mods don't seem to notice.

Ugh, but there ya go. I corrected you.

Archived