PS3

SIR_VTEC

Yea so whos getting one? Im going to get about 4 of them, 1 to keep and 3 to sell, prolly sell them for 1,000..im giving away two games, two controllers, and any other neat accessories lol...so dont think im ripping their pockets open for nothing lol.

i love how everyone is gonna go out and buy a bunch and sell em.....

everyone has that idea.

The question is why wouldnt you, you buy them and sell them for a little more then they are with some additional stuff and your fine...they are only selling 400,000 units in the U.S according to sony and the next shipment wouldnt be until after christmas, and people want to get them for their kids for x-mas...

actually my parents are looking into buying a bunch and just selling them all lol....i want a Nintendo Wii anyway, those are kickass.

just dont freeze yourself ok. or the smart beavers might eat you on their bellies!

Im getting a PS3 and Wii and putting them both on ebay. I've seen PS3 preorder receipts going for near $2000 on ebay. The sad thing is most stores have a 1 per household rule :(

I'll get one on the 2nd run. It really doesn't matter, since the first game it looks like I'll want to play on it doesn't come out for 11 months. Then again, I had my PS2 for 9 months before I had an actual PS2 game for it.

I slept outside a Wal-Mart in Brockport, NY on Tuesday night into Wednesday morning for a friend. I was with my one friend but I was just filling in for my other friend because he was taking a final Wednesday morning. So I pretty much stayed outside the place from like 11pm tuesday to 12:30pm wednesday. Didn't get much sleep because it was really cold. Like 44 degrees. But the guys are guaranteed to get 2 PS3's, so they're gonna sell one on eBay and keep the other. Can't wait to play it.

well the plan to get mine fell through, these kids that have no jobs and skipping school beat me to it, they started camping out this morning, and like normal people i need to work....those little motherfather's it pisses me off...but hey i'll just waiti it out...anyway i've got gears of war to play in the mean time and omg so much blood so much gore....can't stop wont stop....gears of war fo lyfe

its going to be 599 for the 60gb and 499 for the 20gb....you might as well buy the 60gb because it has better features and the wifi connection. But you can wait all you want the price is prolly going to stay for the next couple years.

Archived