Wheres your setup Mike?

..SSR..

There you go cranny u still got my respect man u all ways have. I think your awesome cause you always keep in real bro. I do need help with my tranny so when i have a question ill pm you bro.

And for the pic thing thats is so stupid seriously, i do not have a damn pic of my car mostly cause i dont got a camara.

So.... How about them cowboys.... Sorry, I'm trying to be off topic and hope this stupid ass thread gets locked. IMO both ...SSR... and Mike have been around for a long time. I have been back and forth with both asking opinions from both.

I think that if they have a beef about something they could have handled it differently. Through maybe a PM or something like that.

For all the guys that are new, or old or whatever just let these two guys do what they gotta do and say what they gotta say. Either way both of them are decent guys and know their stuff about honda's.

...SSR... I still have you in mind for the clutch because I haven't found anything else that I like

And Mike, bro your the only one that I will come to with my d. If you had, have a turbo or not it doesn't matter. You have proven yourself time and time again to know your stuff.

How about them BEARS! 38-20 with 4:49 left in the 4th. And how about that 108 yard return, longest in NFL history.

So I guess the Rex from Florida showed up this time and not the Rex from last week huh??? Not much of a bears fan but I am impressed with the way they are playing this year. Plus they have two ex longhorns on their team so I guess I can still be a fan. GO VASHER AND BENSON

I'm still a tampa fan through and through.. even if we get our asses handed to us all the time.

On a side note I bought Madden 07 and created my own player and got drafted by the packers. My last game Farve broke his jaw and is gone for the season. its FTL

Archived