Wheres your setup Mike?

..SSR..

Where are pics of your old turbo setup?

Pics?

dyno chart?

video?

One of your local friends said he never saw an intercooler or heard a BOV.

If the wreck was bad enough to crank your block, State Farm would have totaled the car as it would have exceeded their repair cost-to-value ratio they use as a standard for deciding whether or not to repair or total a car. The more damage there is to an older car, the less likely it is to be repaired.

If you really did this build, you would have pics of it. If you could afford the build, then you could afford to have some pics developed and put on CD at Wal-Mart using a disposable camera. You don't do a build like this and not take any pics at all.

Just posting what a lot of people on here have been wanting to.

Where are pics of your old turbo setup?

Pics?

dyno chart?

video?

One of your local friends said he never saw an intercooler or heard a BOV.

If the wreck was bad enough to crank your block, State Farm would have totaled the car as it would have exceeded their repair cost-to-value ratio they use as a standard for deciding whether or not to repair or total a car. The more damage there is to an older car, the less likely it is to be repaired.

If you really did this build, you would have pics of it. If you could afford the build, then you could afford to have some pics developed and put on CD at Wal-Mart using a disposable camera. You don't do a build like this and not take any pics at all.

Just posting what a lot of people on here have been wanting to.

ive asked this about 400 times and still havent gotten crap for a reply

not getting involved in this one...either way, he's one of the most knowledgable on the board...

you know i had orignally wrote up this big ass write up defending solles, but it got soo long and involved, that it barely made sense. thats a first for sonny, lmao but ill blame it on my 3 day coke binge. anywho ill just do a +1 and call it a day.

Don't have pics, or video.

Don't care if people don't believe me. Go ahead, make me out to be an e-liar. I personally don't give a rat's ass. In fact, I think this thread is completely FTL seeing as how you are almost a year behind.

So tell me, who is one of my local friends? Someone on HF? Because Nick didn't know me last year.

I'm glad you work for State Farm and all, but guess what pal, I don't have State Farm. So whether or not they would repair it or not means crapt to me. They aren't my insurance company. So you just gave some random fact nobody but you cares about.

To my next point, it was a spur of the moment deal I had when I got most of the parts. As a matter of fact, I will see as to what I can do to get receipts from certain things, or statements from reputable people around here to prove it. But you know what, that would be too easy. I like knowing you all don't believe me.

This here, is the reason HF is becoming FTL.

..SSR.., forget it man. I was going to buy a tranny from ya, but not anymore. You consistently show me you care nothing more than selling product. Well guess what. I'll build my own tranny, and get all of the info I need on my own. Thanks a lot pal.

Everytime I talked to Mike about his old setup I got a consistant answer. From what I remember he said when he ran 12 pounds he pushed 290 whp and when he ran 24 pounds he pushed 420 whp. Theres probably one or two people on HF that really know if Mike had the setup (including him). I'm neutral in the whole thing. He may have had it... He may not have. He's a hella cool guy in my book.

BTW SolLes, before you build your motor I want to race you... :D

Wow you guys are really being jerks to him... SSR is a G. He's really nice in person. And 90 he only lost like 200 bucks. He barely makes any money when he builds a trans...

solles , dont worry about it dude , i can show you how to build your own tranny. takes nothing dude. who cares what he thinks man , he cant even admit when hes wrong. hes an arrogant know it all kid. thinks he knows everything about CARS cause he knows a few things about HONDAS. and only hondas.

Wow.. this thread is f*cking gay.

I'm sorry, but it's hard to believe you don't have any pictures of your setup, Mike. That post was a nice piece of fluff, but.. I have a million pictures of my car and a couple of my bottle, which is no big whoop. It's rather hard to believe you don't have any pictures.

Honestly, I don't care if you did or didn't, but keeping up the bullcrap is FTL. Prove it, or admit you didn't. Have some courage.

I'm pretty sure if I said that I was boosting 400whp on my Lude people would ask for pics.

Not buying a transmission from him because he questioned your car? Grow up. I'd buy from ...SSR... in a heartbeat because I knew he would drive hundreds of miles to ensure that his transmission was working correctly. You know what others would tell you? Too bad. Re-read the instructions. Send it to us. Blah blah blah.. what he did deserves loyalty. Don't be an idiot.

^+1 i agree with attaus. if you had your awesome setup, nice. good for you. if you didnt, oh well. youre still a knowlegdable guy and i would go to you for advice if i needed it. SSR, you seem like an awesome dude as well. id buy a tranny from you if i could afford it. but with my job, it takes a few weeks to get paid. The only way HF would be FTL is because all of the regs have to constantly have this pissing contest, who has the baddest setup, and so on. that makes everyone look like a noob. so, grow up, and lets make HF as great as it used to be. We all came to this site for a reason, and it wasnt to flame each other.

there is my $.02

for one thing , you fukin rookies who need to learn , he doesnt "build" anything. he takes different ratio gears , out of a couple different kinds of trannys , and puts them in one. theres no special skills required here , nor tools. jesus you fukin guys , get off his cock , no wonder hes an arrogant butthead. you guys feeding his ego , and for nothing.

i dont give a f*ck if he doesnt "build" anything. he has a reputation here for giving a good product. he can do something i cant, so thats why i would go to him. good rep, good product, and the know how. if you dont like him, then thats your beef, dont flame on us cuz we are still willing do business with him. what are you doing? are you offering a product or service? huh. if you are, were is it? god, you and your pissing contest cuz you have a beef. and you call us rookies, well youre f*cking immature. jesus christ.

this thread isnt gay, just proves mike is shady and one of his good e-friends even told me so. threads based on builds are pointless without pictures. how many times has member "so and so" claimed he built "this and that" engine and we all replied, "pics or ban"? and if no pictures were posted we would call him out to be a liar.

if i had a fully build turbo D, no wait. if anyone had a fully built turbo D, i bet my itr and my hatch they would post pictures.

good thread, chris.

Lol ok.

Another reason HF is becoming FTL.

And I have begun my tranny stuff. Got an extra EX Tranny coming soon.

Going to gt the MFactory 4.7 FD and the 1.033 4th. There's my ..SSR.. tranny, that I did for cheaper, and myself.

ITR Girl you are way different than I thought. Oh and who is my e-friend?

..SSR.. is really starting to bve a douche.

You all crack me up.

I don't care if you think I'm lying. It's rather funny.

exactly who cares , jealousy does funny things solles. drives people to do things they normally wouldnt. you need help when you get inside your tranny man , let me know , i know them inside and out.

Archived