snowboarding anyone?

Hatch92

ok so the game plan for today is Alaska back country. I'm leavin in like an hour to make a 30 mins drive, then a 3 - 3 1/2 hour hike up a mountain for a powder ride. powder last weekend was up tp mu buddy's waist and he's 6'4''. lookin soooo forward to riding it's not even funny.

^all that after ridin all day yesterday and friday.:thumbsup:

ok so the game plan for today is Alaska back country. I'm leavin in like an hour to make a 30 mins drive, then a 3 - 3 1/2 hour hike up a mountain for a powder ride. powder last weekend was up tp mu buddy's waist and he's 6'4''. lookin soooo forward to riding it's not even funny.

^all that after ridin all day yesterday and friday.:thumbsup:

f*ck that.. ill stick to snowmobiles

shoot honda crx 88si, thats were i'm going, never been there before, i bets its not to great, but what eva. i got servral friends in p-town. i damn niggity excited to fly up and board there, maybe whishler too, if the cards are played right.

first pan-view with the diggy i don't think it came out too bad.

HR010503-P.jpg

the sign at the bottom of the hill said 3886ft

HPIM0494.jpg

same sign a almost 5200ft

hpim0495.jpg

ok now here is a pic of the dudes sled

HPIM0504.jpg

now just some random pics of the day

HPIM0498.jpg

HPIM0496.jpg

HPIM0495.jpg

HPIM0494.jpg

HPIM0493.jpg

HPIM0492.jpg

HPIM0491.jpg

HPIM0490.jpg

sorry for not resizing, they didn't show as much detail resized.

thats preatty kool man its fun you can drive to some of the good snowboarding places so u dont walk that much it preatty kool but hey if u want a good mt theres always mt everest alittle bit up north.

i'm not gonna try that 1. however some of the guys i went with today, we are making plans to do a heli in the valdez mountain's up here. they are supposed to be some of the best riding in the world.:thumbsup:

i'm not gonna try that 1. however some of the guys i went with today, we are making plans to do a heli in the valdez mountain's up here. they are supposed to be some of the best riding in the world.

you should i might go before i hit mexico up, but i need to practice cause everytime i go i just

end up playing snowball fights with every body. lol

and that valdez adventure look preatt fun you should do it an take pics again.

Archived