Anyone know anything about a radius rod?

B-Bomb

I have a 91 accord that is lowered about 3 inches and I hit a pot hole on the highway the other day and now my car pulls really hard to the right. When I look at both wheels when they are pointed strait, the left one is strait and the right one is slightly pointed right. After looking under the car I saw the radius arms (or radius rods) and I was wondering if they were supposed to be bent but I couldn't find a picture of them anywhere on the internet to compare them. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Yeah. I found out that they are just the way they are supposed to be. I had really bad toe-in on my right side, which I just got finished doing. The problem is, everywhere I take my car, they say it's "too low to get on the lift". Which I believe that my exhaust would scrape and so would my bumper, but I'm replacing the body kit on it soon anyway and I HAVE to have it aligned cuz its killing my tires. There's nowhere around that will do it.

if you hit a big bump and now your wheels are crooked , you bent somin. be it subframe , radius rods , or control arms. you did more than knock your alignment off.

See I realize that something is bent and will more than likely need replacing, the problem is, I can't do it all myself. I got it aligned well enough myself, adjusted the toe-in on the right side, and now it goes straight enough that I could get it down to B-ham where I live. So now I actually have a shop that will work on it.

Archived