My car broke down

90IntegraC1

so i just got home and the car ran great all the way home...then i pull into my driveway and pull the e-brake. turn the key to the off position, the electric seatbelt stopped working and then i thought that was odd.

so then i put the key back in the ignition and push in the clutch. turn the key and no accesseries turn on, and nothing happens when i try to start it.

i don't get it.

help.

Well...doesn't your car not start when the seatbelt isn't engaged? Check all the obvious things first (battery connection, blah blah) and then check the fuses to the seatbelt motor thingy. Shouldn't be that big of a deal. Sucks though...good luck, murph.

that would be the other way around.

if the alternator malfunctions and doesnt create the electricity to run the engine, then it would run off the battery. thats what i was saying, now of course, a car running soley off the charge of a battery would not run for very long.

if the alternator malfunctions and doesnt create the electricity to run the engine, then it would run off the battery. thats what i was saying, now of course, a car running soley off the charge of a battery would not run for very long.

yeah thats fine and dandy , except that wasnt the case up there dude. dont change it around and confuse people , just cause you made a mistake , sillynous. we all make em.

Archived