Just picked up this 95 EX wagon.

Huffa

so what do you plan to do with it?

I'm into keeping my cars all original for the most part so the only plans are to just improve on any original parts that are starting to age.

I'm into motoxing and collecting 3 wheelers too so i could not afford to hop it up even if i wanted too. The thing is too nice to start un-originalizing it anyway, at least I think so.

I really want to get the optional single disc CD player that plugs into the stock radio, I'm sure I could find one pretty cheap, you think so?

DSC03261.jpg

DSC03260.jpg

Any chance you live up by Unadilla motox track?

I'm into keeping my cars all original for the most part so the only plans are to just improve on any original parts that are starting to age.

I'm into motoxing and collecting 3 wheelers too so i could not afford to hop it up even if i wanted too. The thing is too nice to start un-originalizing it anyway, at least I think so.

I really want to get the optional single disc CD player that plugs into the stock radio, I'm sure I could find one pretty cheap, you think so?

DSC03261.jpg

DSC03260.jpg

Any chance you live up by Unadilla motox track?

that looks really clean and well taken care of, nice find

ah i want one of those sooooo bad for a DD.....rims, drop, tint, system....[]D[][]V[][]D

Accord%20Wagon%20Black%20and%20Copper.jpg

par03.jpg

not that i like either of these....but i wouldn't buy it for speed, i'd buy it to roll on dubs nigga.

What'd you want a wagon for anyway?

Lots of reasons .......

1) They are quite rare, EX are ever more so. I like having a car that not many others have.

2) I love the looks of them

3) Much easier to haul larger items in, like my 3 dogs or motox gear

4) Because of the rarity they have a higher resale value then the sedan

5) Because it's coooool.

Hey, just so ya know, they are more popular and there are more hop up parts for them in Japan then the sedans!

ah i want one of those sooooo bad for a DD.....rims, drop, tint, system....[]D[][]V[][]D

Accord%20Wagon%20Black%20and%20Copper.jpg

par03.jpg

not that i like either of these....but i wouldn't buy it for speed, i'd buy it to roll on dubs nigga.

I like the blue and silver one, that's sharp!

I never could get into lowered cars though, just doesn't do anything for me. Don't they ride like crap too??

If anything, I'd rather raise mine an inch or two.

that looks really clean and well taken care of, nice find

Thank You.

I saw it on ebay at 5 in the morn and raced down to the dealer to buy it . Glad I did because thay had 6 phone calls on it and 4 ebayers asking about it in less then one day.

Well I got to go out in the garage and stare at it a bit now. :D

you want to lift it?

please no, it already has an oem lift kit on it.

i love the way a lowered car looks, but only if it's at a certain ride height...some aren't lowered enough, some are lowered too much like the cars i posted pics of.

and no, the ride quality doesn't suck...i don't even notice the bumps anymore...

well no lowered cars handle waaaaay better than raised cars. the ride doesnt feel like stock, im sure you could get some really expensive suspeision setup and have it ride fairly close. the ride isnt that bad though, even on cheap springs and stock shocks. its kinda like riding a mountian bike with shocks, when you hit a bump your going to feel it, if your going fast, youll prolly bottom out. but i mean, its not bad at all. you get used to it after a week.

nice wagon, i had a 92 ex wag before i got me prelude. those things can mack down some serious bump, music wise. toss a pair of 12" JBLs, like i did, and damn, that thing is mackin'!! i did love my old wag, it was my first car, great to shag in, hence the name "shagon wagon", awsome for doing activites such as surfing, shaggin', bikes and snowboarding and the like. and shaggin.

EDIT: it look reeeeeaal clean. i'd say lower a bit, and a different color paint job, and it'd be lookin great. also some wheels and then turbo it so its throwing down 250 whp, damn, that would be soo sick. haha.

you want to lift it?

please no, it already has an oem lift kit on it.

i love the way a lowered car looks, but only if it's at a certain ride height...some aren't lowered enough, some are lowered too much like the cars i posted pics of.

and no, the ride quality doesn't suck...i don't even notice the bumps anymore...

That's because you are unaware that you changed your driving habits and avoid them now :D

You can't tell me a lowerd car with less suspension travel is going to absorb bumps even close to what a stock suspension will do.

I honestly think if I was young I still would say a lowered car is not to my liking and NO, I don't want to raise mine but if I was given a choice lowering it would be out of the question + 1st time I'd go up my driveway I'd be cracking the ground effects on a lowered job anyway.

Hey, YOE...............That shirt you have on, it looks like you are in the slammer, are you?

nice wagon, i had a 92 ex wag before i got me prelude. those things can mack down some serious bump, music wise. toss a pair of 12" JBLs, like i did, and damn, that thing is mackin'!! i did love my old wag, it was my first car, great to shag in, hence the name "shagon wagon", awsome for doing activites such as surfing, shaggin', bikes and snowboarding and the like. and shaggin.

EDIT: it look reeeeeaal clean. i'd say lower a bit, and a different color paint job, and it'd be lookin great. also some wheels and then turbo it so its throwing down 250 whp, damn, that would be soo sick. haha.

You freakin guys...............I'm too old for all that crap, I'm keeping it as original as can be. The paint looks just fine. Some of the interior work you guys do looks fantastic but then others look too wacked out, this is a younger dude Accord wagon website for sure.

Id like to see a originalaccordwagon.com website started :laugh: .............anyone else?

92 had a nice body style, that was a nice 1st car for you though, until you lowered it that is :laugh:

Hey, YOE...............That shirt you have on, it looks like you are in the slammer, are you?

That's not him. That's Don Vito.

Anyway, don't slam it but lower it enough that it will look a little better. Maybe 2" or so.

Archived