brakes

hitz

i need to adjust the freeplay of my brake pedal. im not great wit cars but i dont want to waste money if its something really simple. ive read two manuals and i THINK i can do it. both manuals are very vague on what to do. can anyone help me out with a detailed explanation including what tools i need.

If they're spongy, you need to flush out the fluid in there and put some new stuff in because you have air bubbles. If you have never touched them, and it just doesn't feel right, get some SS lines. It should tighten them up a little and give a little more linear feel.

Stainless steel braided lines are pricey for a Honda, but I love mine.

GoodRidge G-Stop for 120 off TireRack. And a good purge of the brake lines too. Makes my Hondas brake pedal feel like a BMW.

Ha ha I knew ya would ^^

but they are $$ but I wouldn't build another car without them, and 4 wheel discs.

that almost cost me my bug the other day tho on the way to school.....

1800lb car, + 4wheel discs, and 8" of rubber on all 4's, can stop a hell of a lot quicker than a blazer with a woman behind the wheel. instead of hittin me she decided to swerve out into oncomming traffic.... luckily no one got hurt.

Archived