Stolen Again

chicotunner95

My car was stolen, again, i came home last night about 12:30, and i woke up to someone knocking on the door at 7:00 fukin in the mornin, it was a cop askin if anyone owned a red honda, a was going to point to it in the driveway but the chit wasnt there, he told me they had found it nearby, so now the car is back at my house and this is wat it looks like

:SSPX0113.jpg

SSPX0112.jpg

SSPX0111.jpg

SSPX0110.jpg

SSPX0109.jpg

im not only pissed, but im tired, this car is done for, im not fixin it up a third time....>_<

oh crapt man, that f*cking sucks. im real sorry about that. some people are only alive because its against the law to kill them. i think you know who im talking about. hope you get something back from insurance

yeah im getting an alarm as soon as i get back home. my brothers rx7 got broken into twice. last time they took his rims and left the car flat on the ground. my dad had to drive from vt to pa with his old rims/tires and about 6 jacks and planks and crapt to try and jack it back up. it took them almost the whole day to get it up in the air without messing up the body and suspension

Man that does suck in the worst way. I feel your pain. The car alarm will help...but i know for a fact LoJack would be a good addition to your ride. This coming from a guy who used to repo cars for the bank in my younger years ;) I got stopped by a few cops during this due to LoJack. Too bad that the person I took the car from couldn't get it back till they paid about 5 months of back payments..but..you get my point.

Is it more likely that theives will strip a car that's a POS or more likely to strip something that's actually worth stripping (ie an 06 si)?? Mind you, I'm not saying his car is a POS.

IMO, theives will only strip a car that grabs their attention, like a ricer (not saying his car is a ricer). I knew one kid who had a riced out civic, sold it to a dealer, and it got stripped while at the dealer. I think more often than not, theives will go for cars that look like they have aftermarket parts in them.

yeah its a d15b7, i had a z6 at my cousins house ready to drop in, but im sellin the car and the motor too, they took out the battery, all the fuses, and even the oil cap, they broke the windows for no reason, there were dirty shoe prints all over the roof and the trunk, i swear i would be the one to take off their nuts and feed it to them, i hate thieves, i hope they crash and die!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok. DEFINITELY getting an alarm now...how much is a good one?

two way remotes start at 500. there was a period of time where solless could get the 500 dollar viper and clifford alarms for like 50 bucks or something like that. he may still be able to do that im not sure. but you know theres alternatives to alarms. fuel cutoffs, if you have 2 of them one wher it should normally be, and like have an extra one deep within the bowels of the car, thieves will never find it. it will make it so your car wont even start up, and the theives will either have to do their business in your driveway, or try to tow it, or push it. lojack would be a nice thing to have, but isnt it like 2 grand for it. i mean i love my car to death but 2 g's for that would be quite expensive. i look at it like this, if someone steals your car, and the part it out, and your lojack finds locates the car, and its sitting in a million pieces, sure you have your crap back, but i mean half the crap wont be usable because theives arent necessarily taking their sweet ass time when taking all this crap out. i say get gap insurance next car you get. i forget exactyl how it works, but its like, if someone steals your car, or if its totalled, and you get all your money you paid into the car back, and your loan is paid off as well.

full cover pays off your debt first, and if the value of the car is higher then wat u owe, then you get the difference, full cover works best if you own the car totally. ur right about low jack, the fukin thieves ripped off pieces like the door panels just to take out my crappy speakers, and the ripped off the bezzel just to get to the ex cluster i had, they are idiots, if i ever see my parts on some buttheads car, ill bust out a brick and bust their car up, just for stealin

seriously, the first time i was really pissed, i mean what are the chances my car would be stolen again in less then 6months!! but seriously i was gonna wait til i had the engine in and bought some rims to put the alarm on, i mean look at my signature! im not callin my own car trash, but why would you go through the trouble of stealin my car, at least thats what i thought, i still love my car though, it hurts to give up, but this time im definitely protecting my next car

Not to belittle what's happened to you, because it indeed sucks. But knowing that Civics and Integras are highly sought after vehicles, one would think to take steps to prevent exactly what happened...again!

Archived