Door poppers

prospectiveX

Okay I have my 1987 Honda CRX all stripped out. In about a month the body work will be finished and able to be painted. What I've been trying to find out is what shaved door handle kit will work the best for me. How many pounds of pressure is one thing, or If i'm adding an alarm kit or something like that later how many channels would i need? If someone could shed some light on this for me that would be helpful, also is there any place I can get D series engines online besides h-motors.com? Thanks

noob question- how does a shaved door handle kit work. ive thought about it, but then how do i get in my car?

all it is is you shave your handle of course. then you put a solenoid thing on the door and when you push the button it just pops right open. quite simple. look for a kit on ebay, just looking at the kit will explain how it works.

noob question- how does a shaved door handle kit work. ive thought about it, but then how do i get in my car?

you know how power door locks have actuators that lock and unlock the doors? same kinda thing , except these actuators pull the latch.

Archived