Speeding Tickets

CivicTuner97

Well, I Got A Speeding Ticket The Other Day, And Looking At It, It Made Me Wonder What's The Worst Speeding Ticket A Person's Ever Recieved..

I Have A Heavy Foot, Resulting In 8 Speeding Tickets Since I Was 15 Yrs Old.

My Worst Was 110MPH In A 65MPH Zone... I Lost My License For 6 Months, And Had To Do Driver's Training All Over Again.

What's Your Worst?

"Imprudent Speed" probably.. I was doing about 50-60 in a 30 around a corner and a cop happened to be passing by and turned around. He couldn't clock what I was doing.

Other than that, I've gotten written up for 74 in a 65 (was doing around 80 or so really) and something in a 45.

Worst that I should have gotten was a 77 in a 55. I was coming back from my bf-at-the-time's in Monroe at around 2 AM. I really don't know why I didn't get a ticket, when my response to why I was speeding was "I don't know... just trying to get home I guess". :rolleyes:

my highest ticket was when i was 14. and i was driving and hit a bus. lmao, it sounds funny like how could you hit a bus, but busses have air brakes and they can stop reaaaaly fast if they want to. i was sloowing down to stop behind the bus, the bus went, and because the bus was sooo tall i couldnt see the light at that point, it started to go. he didnt like take his foot off the brake, he like actualyl started to go. then stopped. and i hit it at like 2 mph. no damage to my moms car that i was driving, and the bus had a dent in the bumper. ticket was 900 something. driving w/o license + following to closely. then on top of that, i had to got billed by pierce transist a 500 dollar bill for the cost to fix the bumper, paint, and the time they think its worth being out of service for 1.75 days. but my ins took care of all that, and my ticket was reduced to like 150 dollars like always. lmao im an insurance queen <3. they just dropped my ass and i have to go to court for slapping my insurance adjuster when he totalled my sol. sonny may be going to jail :-/

73 in a 45-$182.50

Driving Through Closed Road-$112.50

68 in a 45-$112.50

60 in a School Zone-$200

Public Burnouts in my Dad's car-$112.50

the first 2 were from about 3 weeks ago, 2 days in a row.

115 in a 35

He just gave me a 3111A (no points and like a $150 ticket)

Or the time I came around a blind turn at night in my SRT and punched it in second w/ the DP open as a cop was passing the other way

He swung a u-turn as I turned down a backroad to try and loose him

I had to be doing 120+ down these backroads for like 3 miles

Finally thought, "I have to had lose him by now" as I slow down and see lights in my mirror

Pulled me over, came to the window just as his radio went off saying there was a shooting

He looked at me and said "you're one lucky SOB"

that was the scariest thing of my life

130-35mph in a 70mph with the NSX going to Hot Import Nights Chicago...lol...yea it was fun and worth the ticket....the cop thought I was going to just outrun him and not pull over lol

69 in a 45, no points cause of driving classes.

and civicgirl, cops can write a ticket if they know your speeding but don't know exactly how fast? seems kinda dumb. new one to me!

They can pace you, but it's pretty hard to do that when he was moving as well, so rather than trying to determine what speed I was going he just wrote it as imprudent.

130-35mph in a 70mph with the NSX going to Hot Import Nights Chicago...lol...yea it was fun and worth the ticket....the cop thought I was going to just outrun him and not pull over lol

i still wana see pics of that car

Archived