Burnout Clips

Dear god I feel bad for your's and your buddie's tranny. ESPECIALLY the accord's.

Its auto isn't it? Cause he rolled back and threw it into drive and pulled the e-brake. Didn't he?

Nope, Both Are Manual Transmissions... He Rolled Back To Set The E-Brake... His Car Is Weird Like That.

I heard that's pretty good on your tranny. (sarcasm)

... It's Not Like We Do It Everyday ...

i hated my old accord.

i used to go muddin in it

and burnout all the time, we'd go to a parking lot and think about tray sliding but forget it and just go real fast and pull the ebrake.

try that some time

reminded me of mine.

Thanks For The Comments, Everyone...

So We Were Bored Again Today After We Ran Out Of Parts For Our Project Car.. And My Buddy, Jason Has Been Bragging How His Accord Burnout Has Been Getting More Views And Ratings Then Mine..

So I Proudly Announce.... CIVIC BURNOUT.... TAKE 2

ENJOY!

that was the most pointless sh*t ever. your stupid. i hate ginger people.

Woah! Wait A Minute. If You Didn't Like It, Then Shut The F*ck Up... You Should Have Clicked Close, And Then Stepped Out Of The Thread.. But To Go Further And Call Me Stupid?! Why Do You Automatically Assume I'm Stupid? Because I Did A Burnout? So I Assume That You Go To Everyone Elses Threads That Talk About Street Racing, Or Drifting Or Even Dragging, And Call Them Stupid, Right?

Woah! Wait A Minute. If You Didn't Like It, Then Shut The F*ck Up... You Should Have Clicked Close, And Then Stepped Out Of The Thread.. But To Go Further And Call Me Stupid?! Why Do You Automatically Assume I'm Stupid? Because I Did A Burnout? So I Assume That You Go To Everyone Elses Threads That Talk About Street Racing, Or Drifting Or Even Dragging, And Call Them Stupid, Right?

calm down, big red. yeah, youre a dumbass for doing that to your tranny, you obviously have no respect for hondas if youre gonna treat them like that. why to you have to capitalize every lettler? oh wait, cause youre stupid. :crazy:

Archived