wtf

IL3GL'88

Wasn't that Accord posted on here before...hmmm maybe it was another board. Oh those silly Middle Easterners...

EDIT: Hmmm I think it was another board, but they had all these pics...and a lot of the bodywork is really shoddy cause from one angle it looked like they took a really dull hacksaw to cut the peices...

Does anyone agree with me when I say there's a difference between ricers and show cars? Even amateur show cars.

Is there a point here? if i was to see this car, i would seriously think about slapping them. Has anyone seen the BMW 7 series or the New Benz that doesn't have any pedals or steering wheels? THat shi't is retarted. These cars can park by themselves.

Does anyone agree with me when I say there's a difference between ricers and show cars? Even amateur show cars.

yeah that car isnt rice, its a show car that is very original and those guys have done some awesome work to make that

and yes those cars can park themselves which is an awesome technology for the rich guys wives so they dont pull the old ooops knocking into someone elses car or scratching the crapt out of the rims. and they do have pedals and a steering wheel, i dont know where you got that from

Archived