Cam Question

just wondering, does any manufacturer make a performance cam for a 2002 honda accord 4 cyl? if so, who?

dont know of any off the top of my head but ur car is a couple years old im sure someone does...

i think it was "sohcVTEC-E" whos said..."google is ur friend...use it" :thumbsup:

google sucks ive been searching for the last 3 hours, and i get nothing, im tired of manufacturers not supporting this car, along with the engine, ill show them that its worth better than a civic...

yeah after i posted that i went and looked for u for a sec. but i got bored and couldnt find anything...sorry

but hey if all else fails... sell for something else :thumbsup:

dude, i loove my car, and i cannot, i repeat, cannot bring myself to sell this...im soo attached that I am thinking of personally writing a letter to manufacturers to see if they can make things for me...and other 6th gen owners too of course..do you think this will work?

dude, i loove my car, and i cannot, i repeat, cannot bring myself to sell this...im soo attached that I am thinking of personally writing a letter to manufacturers to see if they can make things for me...and other 6th gen owners too of course..do you think this will work?

if its that hard to find a new cam...the manufacture that u write too will probly have a truck full of letters about people complaing about the rarity of parts for accords...so i doubt it, but hey...

just do a engine swap...deleting the idea of a cam swap :thumbsup: ...think thats wat im going to do

i would do an engine swap, cept i only got 80k on the car, so to me there is no need at the moment, and i cant believe that manufacturers would just ignore, i mean, they could make so much money, with tons of young guys now owning accords, waiting to hook them up..but i see your point, good one by the way, hey speaking of which, euro r:type-r accords, i was wondering where i can get their exterior parts from, like bumper and skirts and things of that nature...(here thinking of putting the euro r engine in my car)

hey well, i really appreciate all your help though...this is the part i hate..but its necesary, endless hours digging and digging, until i find "gold". ill get there, but thanks for your help

no prob....thats wat we are all here for...

but hey when u strike "gold" cut me off a chunk and send it over here to me

Archived