I Got a Dragon

90IntegraC1

nah it doesn't bite, but if i wake it up it wips its spikey ass tail at me and stabs my fingers...

it was free. My g/f knows a guy who works at the Philadelphia Zoo, so he got it for us and everything we need. Werd.

Wtf, that was random. Didn't Matt have a gecko or something??

And do you feed him little damsels in distress??

Spray the inner walls of the cage with water every once in awhile. He licks it off the glass. That's how he drinks.

You could feed him crickets covered in protein or calcium powder. Just make sure they're small crickets and don't put in too many at a time. They'll gang up on him and kill him.

Get him a wifey too. They'll either have buttsecks or kill each other. Either way its funny.

holy crap, that's sweet, but i feel bad for the rat lol...do you have to feed him a rat every week or something?

Wtf, that was random. Didn't Matt have a gecko or something??

And do you feed him little damsels in distress??

Spray the inner walls of the cage with water every once in awhile. He licks it off the glass. That's how he drinks.

You could feed him crickets covered in protein or calcium powder. Just make sure they're small crickets and don't put in too many at a time. They'll gang up on him and kill him.

Get him a wifey too. They'll either have buttsecks or kill each other. Either way its funny.

matt's ghecko died cause he never fed it...and i just have a small water bowl in there. Uromastyx don't drink, they get all the hydration they need from the lettuce leaves. I'm not gonna spray the glass b/c then the water will dry and leave crusty water spots...

And if i put another lizard in there they would try to kill each other. not cool.

its my friends and we dont actually feed him every week i think he does it like every other week or somethin around that. I wanted to do somethin cool in photoshop with these and post them on deviantart.com, but idk photoshop. idk if anyone here knows about DA but its pretty cool. at least some of the stuff on there.

he's cute.

who the snake or the rat? jk yah hes a cool snake. whats really wierd is that my friend doesnt like to name any of his reptiles so we just call him the snake.

you shouldn't have to feed a snake that big every week. should be more like every month.

dan - oh yeah i forgot lettuce = water. just make sure its like watery lettuce. not like the dry kind.

you got a heat lamp and blacklight right?

iloveludes - i'll bet $100 itrgirl is referring to the dragon, not the boa.

you shouldn't have to feed a snake that big every week. should be more like every month.

dan - oh yeah i forgot lettuce = water. just make sure its like watery lettuce. not like the dry kind.

you got a heat lamp and blacklight right?

yah its like every month or every other week i dont really pay to much attention cuz its not mine.

Archived