I'm new here

supa_slow

Well i'm actually a nissan guy. I don't even own a Honda (yet). I joined the board here so I can learn a thing or five about Honda's because I like them a lot. I want to build either an EG hatch or an integra but I can't decide. I've liked integras since before I could drive so I'll probably go with that one. Either way, I'll let you all know when I decide and I hope to learn something while I'm here.

you should do a da. there arent as many clean da's as dc's. especialyl around where i live, all the da's you see are alll old and denty and have body kits etc. *shudders* welcome to hf, good luck on the build. oh and a little note, this board has an integrated search button when you read a thread its on the bottom left, and theres a stagnant button in the upper right hand corner. once again good luck on the build and happy postings.

yo my car looks real good in person. don't hate.

anyway....locations? haha he just came to my school and my g/f said there's a cool looking church right down the road. So we drove there and he snapped a couple pics....just gotta keep a look out yo.

yo my car looks real good in person. don't hate.

anyway....locations? haha he just came to my school and my g/f said there's a cool looking church right down the road. So we drove there and he snapped a couple pics....just gotta keep a look out yo.

i wasn't hating. i was serious.

Def not hatin, 90. It looks good, and I still can't believe you converted it from AT to MT. But yea, I was just givin mad props to Pino.

btw, If you've exhausted eastern PA, then come on up to CT and take some pics for me. I'm not buyin no damn $2K camera. lol.

Archived