s2000 nitrous?

michaelmyers

I am thinking of getting a s2000, and I was wondering how well does the car perform with nitrous! I have a venom 1000 kit and would it work? I believe the highest jet is a 75 shot with the system I have. Would it be better to go with a wet kit? Any pics,info, or links with s2k having nitrous. I really dont want to spend so much on a turbo or supercharger! Would cams or bolt ons help me running with nitrous? thanks

Kenny

Personally, I wouldn't do it. It just isn't the car for it.

Use that money to get a nice intake an exhaust. Possibly set some aside for a Vortech supercharger (358 hp btw) but I wouldn't use nitrous. It would be a shame..

DO NOT PUT NITROUS ON AN F20C!! inless you never hit the button and you just use it for a launch tacktick, that motor has way to high of a compression for nitrous. I think its 11:5 stock..

High compression + forced air = boom.

However, nitrous, supercharger, turbo, whatever can all be done safely as long as you don't push it too much. The S2k just isn't the right car for spray in my opinion. Go ahead if you want, but it would be a sad day.

A guy on one of my forums is running 12.5:1 compression, and he is running 1.5 bar at the strip, with nitrous, and water injection.

oh yeah, high compression turbo motors can be fun if built right.

built right and tuned right. if not then it will go boom.

• 2 months later...
built right and tuned right. if not then it will go boom.

are u serious right now? so u are telling me that u hooked up sand to go into the intake you are f*cking crazy..porting and polishing is done using sand paper while the engine is apart. you bore out the intake channels using a heavier grit sand paper and then u polish it with a fine grit running sand through your motor is frackin retarted. HOW MUCH WAS THE NEW ONE HAHAHA

are u serious right now? so u are telling me that u hooked up sand to go into the intake you are f*cking crazy..porting and polishing is done using sand paper while the engine is apart. you bore out the intake channels using a heavier grit sand paper and then u polish it with a fine grit running sand through your motor is frackin retarted. HOW MUCH WAS THE NEW ONE HAHAHA

they don't use sandpaper either.....

Archived