how to turbo charge

nightshift customs

now do you want to make you own kit or buy 1 already done by a company?

well like i said im not to mechanically inclined i was thinkin greddy turbo and my block is getting lower compression pistions 8:01 stainless valves and jus totally redoing my head i need to know good places to buy pistons and engine internals over the net that is cheap and also good at the same tome nad not jus pistons the whole turbo kit

why only 8:1? thats pretty low. that engine is little over 9.1:1 stock. you can 8 lbs in that car with stock pistons no problem. buy some eagle H rods , new bearings and ARP rod bolts and your good.

why only 8:1? thats pretty low. that engine is little over 9.1:1 stock. you can 8 lbs in that car with stock pistons no problem. buy some eagle H rods , new bearings and ARP rod bolts and your good.

well in that case then what compression pistions do u recomend and how many pounds of boost do u recomended what psi should i run?

leave it the way it is , like i said , throw eagle H piston rods in it with new rod bearings and ARP rod bolts. drive 8 psi to it. 10 if you get it tuned properly. D's are tough man. you can prolly run a tuned 8 psi in it without changing anything in the bottom end , but is it worth the risk of ruining your engine block? wouldnt be for me.

leave it the way it is , like i said , throw eagle H piston rods in it with new rod bearings and ARP rod bolts. drive 8 psi to it. 10 if you get it tuned properly. D's are tough man. you can prolly run a tuned 8 psi in it without changing anything in the bottom end , but is it worth the risk of ruining your engine block? wouldnt be for me.

well my rings are blown so i want new pistons all togather and i want more psi than 8 i want like a 10 second car out of this project

well like i said im not to mechanically inclined i was thinkin greddy turbo and my block is getting lower compression pistions 8:01 stainless valves and jus totally redoing my head i need to know good places to buy pistons and engine internals over the net that is cheap and also good at the same tome nad not jus pistons the whole turbo kit

8:1 is waaay to low. to run a car. i can't think of anyone running that low of compression on a turbocharged car

well my rings are blown so i want new pistons all togather and i want more psi than 8 i want like a 10 second car out of this project

you want to build a 10 sec car? out of a d-series? is that possible. can someone tell me if it is because every 10+ sec honda i've seen are all b-series swaps

Archived