Feeling a little old???

RedSolAZ

<--- 22yrs old, 1 child, 2 cats, 1 dog, in college, retired army, collects disability[just retired from the army, last month], no job, living back home with ma to take care of her [65% mentally disabled]

... not a great life, but not the worst ...

:devil: holy $hit...I started this like 2 days ago. I didn't figure anyonw would even bother with it...

Cranny ,, red,,, feel ya here. It's good to know not alone.

As for feeling old not. Me I actually wouldn't go back to being 18, 21 etc again..

I'm still usually trying to stay out of trouble or at least get caught by police or the old lady. I'm usually wrenchen something, cuasing haveck on the quad or driving fast as hell to get to work/school I live 30 miles out of Phoenix.

Ya for all ya yung'ins stay in school and don't do drugs... Ya right

actually theres a lot of stuff to do even at my age... LOL.i dont FEEL old,when im not at work i still like the same stuff eveyone else does,the beach,car shows,etc...plus my kids are grown and i got two grandkids to spoil (and yes i do spoil them).cant wait till they are old enough to go to car shows,etc...

Im a 24 year old college dropout haha got into a little debt buying my cars so im workin to get them all paid off so i can go back to college and do something that i dont know yet so my advice is stay in school and dont smoke crack

Archived