n00bs often are quite dense and post things that need not be posted. I am a member on team-integra.net, and there you have to agree to do a search before posting new topics and the first 8 posts of any and all n00bs are required to be inspected by a mod before they are put into the thread. It is a great system and helps out a lot. I propose we do something like that here.

n00bs often are quite dense and post things that need not be posted. I am a member on team-integra.net, and there you have to agree to do a search before posting new topics and the first 8 posts of any and all n00bs are required to be inspected by a mod before they are put into the thread. It is a great system and helps out a lot. I propose we do something like that here.

It wouldn't hurt you at all to just skip over the post. Go on to read another one that interests you instead.

man, this is another thread just to bash noobs. we all have been there, as a noob once. do you guys forget how much of a hassle it is to search the forums. lets say you find a thread that has some of the information you need, first off, it can take awhile to find the actual thread, then you have to search through all of the bullcrapting posts that some of us regulars post, and when you find the information you need, its so fragmented and unspecific that it doesnt help much. its so much easier to just ask for help, faster results that way.

whats so hard in just helping a person out, yeah, it can be frustrating, but at least it gives us something to do while talking about some of our favorite things, cars.

or are you all afraid that the noob questions will take some of your time away posting the bs posts to your friends, completely missing the point of this entire site.

If you really want, there should just be by itself in its own section on HF, a FAQ page with stickied information such as "what does vtec do?", or "types of swaps", ect.

you type really well under the influence. i know last night i was soo drunk, i wrote something about xer0, cheese, and gay all in one sentence. lmao. i was prettty frackerd up <3 4 cans of sparks had me near vomiting. but i can hold my alcoholol, there were no worries there.

getting annoyed with certain posts sobers a person up pretty quickly, at least me. i love sparks, right now im having this smirnoff apple martini thingy. its a big ass bottle and it tastes like candy.

getting annoyed with certain posts sobers a person up pretty quickly, at least me. i love sparks, right now im having this smirnoff apple martini thingy. its a big ass bottle and it tastes like candy.

eeew that craps nasty. 2 nights before, i had a big bottle of smirinoff rasberry, and then 2 regular size bottles of the apple crap. sparx is good, but they need to make a diet 7 percent and it will be all good. lmao look at xer0s sig, that was me talking to him about falling in the toilet, lmao that was after 2 sparks orange tops. i had 4 sparks black tops and i couldnt move. lmao. i felt icky too cuz of all that damn sugar and syrup in those things. makes me feel gross, they need to make a diet 7 percent an ill buy it.

you type really well under the influence. i know last night i was soo drunk, i wrote something about xer0, cheese, and gay all in one sentence. lmao. i was prettty frackerd up <3 4 cans of sparks had me near vomiting. but i can hold my alcoholol, there were no worries there.

he does type pretty well. i for 1 can say i don't remeber gettin on here last night and posting anything. but evidently it looks like i stayed on topic some what.

man, this is another thread just to bash noobs. we all have been there, as a noob once. do you guys forget how much of a hassle it is to search the forums. lets say you find a thread that has some of the information you need, first off, it can take awhile to find the actual thread, then you have to search through all of the bullcrapting posts that some of us regulars post, and when you find the information you need, its so fragmented and unspecific that it doesnt help much. its so much easier to just ask for help, faster results that way.

whats so hard in just helping a person out, yeah, it can be frustrating, but at least it gives us something to do while talking about some of our favorite things, cars.

or are you all afraid that the noob questions will take some of your time away posting the bs posts to your friends, completely missing the point of this entire site.

Exactly, thank you. Besides, looking back at anyone's first couple of topics and posts, we all had some stupid questions.

Archived