HF is Becoming FTL.

i just want to point out how badly ITRgirl bitched solLes.

nancy makes a valid point in how when these threads pop up, they are a ton worse than the noob threads. i cant stand these threads, i hope it gets locked.

and solLes, i agree that 90 and his clique do chat a lot lol. but its all good.

hung, im gonna miss you man. good luck with your car and everything else you got goin on and shoot me a PM sometime if you'd like.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hung if your leaving man , good luck with things , if your hunny is preggo , congratulations man , its an awsome experience if its what you want , i love being a dad personally. gonna miss telling you how it is dude , hahaha , just kiddin man , heres my young fella just 2 days ago , 7 months old now and HUGEE!! lol. hes sitting there watching treehouse , kids channel , lol , loves it. thats my pitbull behind him , still waitin for him to grow , lol.

mommyandtylertyleronfloormryandty06.jpg

ok i just want to make a point. the forums are for all of us to ask questions and pass along information right? some of us on here are good friends, get along quite well, or just don't liek eachother. but who cars about what so and so thinks, says, etc. I for 1 don't want to see some of the regs leave because they have alot of useful information to share, like hung. This place isn't here to make friends it here to share peoples opinions and give a help where it's needed. If you make some friends on here cool, but if not suck it up and just move on.

ok i just want to make a point. the forums are for all of us to ask questions and pass along information right? some of us on here are good friends, get along quite well, or just don't liek eachother. but who cars about what so and so thinks, says, etc. I for 1 don't want to see some of the regs leave because they have alot of useful information to share, like hung. This place isn't here to make friends it here to share peoples opinions and give a help where it's needed. If you make some friends on here cool, but if not suck it up and just move on.

Cranny - cute kid dude. can't wait to see if my girl is preggo or not.

huh, VR never locked it.

I think everyone got to say what they wanted.

SolLess and blackdelsol: If you're going to wait around for the forums to "mature", then you'll be waiting a while. As long as cars are being modded, there will be 15-17 year-olds who are just starting up who will find the forum, ask noob questions and act like children. If SolLess really is going to try starting up some of these discussions that he says are lacking, then great.

its already been said CRG , every site is the same. all the sites are full of people asking noob questions , and the reason is , cause thats what these sites were created for. simple.

Archived