HF is Becoming FTL.

Only for people with less than 500 posts.

And what would the people with 500+ posts be talking about??? The stuff that they all already know??? You regs already know each other and about each other's cars and how to do everything. So if you were the only ones on here, you would have nothing to talk about except your lives outside of cars and stupid $#!t (which is what your complaining about).

dilbertHF.gif

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
im not disagreeing with wannaBstuntin...but i still hate most noobs, that's just how it is.

I understand you hate them (ed: us), but I'm just saying that without them, you'd have nothing to talk about. They (ed: we) are the ones to whom your vast knowledge is passed. :bow:

Agreed.

It would be nice if anyone under 500 posts couldn't make a post until they've hit the search button or looked at FAQ's. Lol.

with certain exceptions of course, theres people who have been here for a while with small post count, and people who have been here with a month with a rather large post count. ive been on here for like 10 months, and i was really active when i first started, then my comp had issues and i never bought a new one til like a month or so ago when i became really active again. at that time i had 500 posts, so it took me nine or so months to make 500 posts, but my buddy xero has been on here for a month and already has 500 posts. and we all know how you guys feel about him.

So basically, you guys are saying you don't want this to be a forum? Just a big FAQ library? If that were the case, then there would be no reason for you regs to be on here either, let alone the noobs.:thumbsup:

and no thats not what he is saying. when your on this board, for a little bit longer. you will notice, that there are many topics that are repeated. i personally dont mind it, but i mean, when your at a level where the regs are, replying to things like, "which intake should i get?" or, "how do i turbo my car?" or seeing people who really think their intake adds 15 hp, gets totally annoying. i mean, alot of times, you can research these very questions, or go back a couple of pages in the history of the forum and look up what you need. but i do aggree with you though in the sense that, this is a forum. a public forum at that, your going to have people who know alot, and people who dont know a lot, and if someone did have a question, complex or not, even as a reg, you dont haaaaave to post in it.

true that sca~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!@@ @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@############### #######$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$%%%%%% %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&*************************(((( ((((((((((((((((((((((((()))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Archived