so im not sure if anyone has ever brought this up at hf but what would u guys think of hf sweatshirts. maybe a sol on the back or somethin. my friend frequents a supra forum and just bought a sweatshirt that one of the regs on there made and i was just thinkin it would prob be a good idea. but before i look into anymore i would want some input from u guys. how many people might want one. u know depending on price , quality and style of coarse.

we been talken about HF crap on a difrent psot but nothign seems to coem out of it :( but even jsut a black hoddie with a HF logo on teh back woudl woudl nice. the blue and white on the black bg orgasim

yeah hondaforums clothing is a lil much

EDIT: reminds me of south park where cartman says "dont go out and play in the sunshine, sit at your computer and do something that really matters"

yah idk i was thinking about seriously doin it cuz i know where to get some good quality sweaters for pretty cheap (wholesale basically) and i dont even really have to buy in bulk plus i know a guy who does screen printing so yah i was just seein if it was a good idea for this forum or not. i still wanna do it but maybe not for the forum, maybe just like some personal crap.

haha, i am a picky dresser.

i dont wear anything but buckle, gap, abercrombie, american eagle, or hollister. sometimes banana republic and then some oldnavy sandals.

you metrosexual f*gg :laugh:

just frackkin with ya

Archived