another reason not to street race

Rick B.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

going off topic but props for surviving horrible army all of you who were or are in there...I heard horror stories while I was back here comfortably working on parts for the Army/Navy...the only way I contributed...

mycarsux, how is Rochester? do you guys have any meets? I was there a long time ago and all I saw was snow and no fast cars or meets...

• 2 months later...
you know what , that really pisses me the fuk off to know end , ive never seen such a communist , crooked , democratic office ever. unfukingreal man. crushing peoples cars cause there fast. unless they killed someone in a street race(and even still they have no right). man , im steaming , its about time you fukin yankees step up to the plate as a whole and do somin about georgie boy. its hard to see whats going on in the world with this guy , start raising issues for jesus sakes. that man should be impeached and put in jail for alot more than war crimes , man o fukin man that pisses me off. freedom is turning into a brainwashed illusion , and everyone is sitting back going doo dee doo dee doo , while crap like the patriot act among other things , ruins our way of life.

like i said , regardless of the circumstances , thats complete bulsheet , lol. looks like somin youd see in a communist country. HAIL BUSH!! , hahaha.

Did you read the vid description??? That crap was going on up north in canada aren't you frenchies then the commies????

Archived