another reason not to street race

Rick B.

i couldnt resist i had to jump into this argument. Personaly, i think that 90% of the time street racing accidents occur is because of some stupid kid being irresposible and reckless with there car. When i have raced in the past it has always been on a highway, 2 lane straight road with no lights or intersections, or at the track. That story about the kid runing into his mom at 100 is a shame but at the same time thats pure stupidity to rear end a person at 100. Also whenever you drive your car above the speed limit your taking a risk and putting peoples lives in danger. So whenever you speed, weave through traffic, take corners fast, or do anything like that your putting yourself and others in danger. So all of you who are against street racing should drive the speed limit constantly or just stop while your ahead.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i couldnt resist i had to jump into this argument. Personaly, i think that 90% of the time street racing accidents occur is because of some stupid kid being irresposible and reckless with there car.

You just defined street racing..

i couldnt resist i had to jump into this argument. Personaly, i think that 90% of the time street racing accidents occur is because of some stupid kid being irresposible and reckless with there car. When i have raced in the past it has always been on a highway, 2 lane straight road with no lights or intersections, or at the track. That story about the kid runing into his mom at 100 is a shame but at the same time thats pure stupidity to rear end a person at 100. Also whenever you drive your car above the speed limit your taking a risk and putting peoples lives in danger. So whenever you speed, weave through traffic, take corners fast, or do anything like that your putting yourself and others in danger. So all of you who are against street racing should drive the speed limit constantly or just stop while your ahead.

very well put brian

f*ck, driving is dangerous and your all not going to get any where with this. its like trying to win a race in a ford, it just won't happen.

ok that was a good comment up until the "its like trying to win a race in a ford, it just won't happen" part.

pardon me , i ahve the right to talk about what the fuk i wanna talk about , how you like me now. you think stuff he does doesnt affect me? thats very narrow minded blind ass thinking hung , im dissapointed to be honest. sounds like your defending bush , sounds like you need to read and learn whats going on in the world.

no hard feelings bud but , your wasting your breath telling me what i can and cant talk about , thanks.

I don't need to learn a thing. You still have failed to tell what Bush has to do with this thread? This is a local or state jurisdiction that has passed the law/ordinance to do this. You have no right to blame Bush for the video in this thread....that's what I'm saying. You bring his name up when it's not even relevant. If people are going to bash him at least have a valid reason. It's funny that you're dissapointed in me, cause I feel the same way about you. Bashing another countries leader to people of that country.....real classy bud.

f*cking a!

that was a bad ass EF hatch there..

damn i woulda laid on the car if i were to see that car being crushed. no f*cking way would that ever happen to my car, i'd have them kill me or something first. i cant stand to see beautiful cars being mistreated or wrecked.. let alone being chopped in half by some stupid bulldozer.

cranny, dont worry about our government.. you just worry about... well whatever kinda government you have.

why cant they use other cars like subarus and evos.. they are taking up the streets more then honda nowadays..

that comment really dissapointed me VR. cause you know there is more hondas on the road then like any other brand.

and plus, tbh, at least where i live, you never see evos and STi's ever racing. its always the honda/acura guys or the rustangs. i havent raced my car once since i had it. i've had people pull up next to me n i just step on it to get away with them but never had a setup race against someone.

my view on it is if your on a road that is 40 mph speed limit and there is some rice bag next to you revving his crap the race is the fastest person to get to 40 mph on the road if its clear. i have too many speeding tickets to drive fast anymore so i try to keep it within 5 miles of the speed limit lately

my view on it is if your on a road that is 40 mph speed limit and there is some rice bag next to you revving his crap the race is the fastest person to get to 40 mph on the road if its clear. i have too many speeding tickets to drive fast anymore so i try to keep it within 5 miles of the speed limit lately

lmao that reminds me of when i first started driving many years back. at the time i didnt have a license, and i was sooo scared to speed in fear of being found out. so like on the freeway id go llke 57 so i wouldnt get a speeding ticket, but if i was in a hurry, id go like 62. lmao. i see subarus race all the time here. like the subbie drivers down here are hella cocky. every weekend i go to the races you will no doubt see at least 5 subarus, they all run eachother, sometimes theyll run the one or two evo's that come. thres like a whole subbie sqaud of like 10 or 15 cars though - in the summer time, sometimes all of them train up to the races. here, what we dont have a lot of, is euros. we a few guys in their dubs, but nothing really past that.

if there are any races between subies and evos, its always just that. subies and evos. i rarely see anything else racing them.

well me, im into racing. and what your saying is soooo true abou subbies not really racing, i mean they do, but not to the extent that the civics etc do. so like, if i got a subaru, would the drive to race not really be there?

only place I ever race is the highway. the punishments depend completely on the state... here (MN) if you get caught its a hefty fine and a ticket. in Cali they impound and destroy your car, and its a hefty fine and a ticket. and I drive the speedlimit now, because I just parked my sol for the winter :( its a sad day. but I got the accord so its ok.

sorry i guess i have no class for stating my opinion on one of the biggest war criminals in history , even though i was defending what you and i hung , and all of us love , fast cars. im even more sorry your behind him(obviously without knowing half of what hes involved in , or you wouldnt be). street racing is wrong , but so is crushing peoples cars , whats this , nazi germany , i mean come on , rediculous. unless they killed someone like that dumb fuk in the second link , in which case it wouldnt matter if they crushed his car or not would it , cause hed either be capital punished , or jailed for a long time so.

street racing is wrong , but so is crushing peoples cars , whats this , nazi germany , i mean come on , rediculous. unless they killed someone like that dumb fuk in the second link , in which case it wouldnt matter if they crushed his car or not would it , cause hed either be capital punished , or jailed for a long time so.

well i posted this earlier, but since it was such a long post i dont think anyone read it.

as far as the crushing of the cars, etc. i think its kinda effed up, but i mean, i think its fair. i mean, your doing something thats illegal in the sense that your breaking the posted speed limit, your racing which is illegal as well, theres drugs out there at these events, fights, stabbings, shootings, drinking and driving, and to ice the cake, sometimes in peoples wrecklessness - people die. so i think if you can do all this every weekend for months and months, years and years, when you finally get caught - that punishment is fair.

Were you comparing America to Nazi Germany??

And capital punishment to crushing cars??

I'm sorry, but you are incorrect! The academic community frowns upon your conclusion.

GOOD DAY, SIR!

i could post lots on info right now , that will prove actually how close america is right now to nazi germany. but i dont care , you guys need to learn for yourselves. specially before backing someone. i never compared capital punishment to crushing cars , dont take what i say out of context and switch it around , go read again what i said. i said if soeone killed someone street racing , than sure cruch thier car. but crushing thier car wouldnt mater cause theyd be in jail or dead from capital punishment. so before using my wods against me , get your crap straight dude jesus.

if bush is such an evil person how come we haven't taken over canada yet? damn we could have taken mexico too...

are you fukin joking me? like you have to be kidding right? i see where solles is comming from with his HF is FTL post now. you guys want me gone no problemo. your wish can be my command. bush does what lines his pockets , including killing your friends and family in iraq for his own profit. he attacked iraq with no reason whatsoever. he lies to you people to your faces with misinformation , purposely to get the people behind his newest plans. there is so much bad crap going on with your country right now , none cause of you guys , this is no offense to you guys , most of you too young to even know whats going on , or simply dont care and dont read enough to educate yourselves as to whats going on. anyways im done with this bullcrap.

Archived