another reason not to street race

Rick B.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you know what , that really pisses me the fuk off to know end , ive never seen such a communist , crooked , democratic office ever. unfukingreal man. crushing peoples cars cause there fast. unless they killed someone in a street race(and even still they have no right). man , im steaming , its about time you fukin yankees step up to the plate as a whole and do somin about georgie boy. its hard to see whats going on in the world with this guy , start raising issues for jesus sakes. that man should be impeached and put in jail for alot more than war crimes , man o fukin man that pisses me off. freedom is turning into a brainwashed illusion , and everyone is sitting back going doo dee doo dee doo , while crap like the patriot act among other things , ruins our way of life.

Dude, they were breaking the law. This isn't just a casual "line em up from a roll" street race. I'm pretty sure these guys were at an organized event and were singled out.

They should be punished. We, as car enthusiasts, should not condone such reckless actions. People were not killed, fortunately, but how many more races will it take before they are?

It's not like they weren't well aware of the consequences.

Dude, they were breaking the law. This isn't just a casual "line em up from a roll" street race. I'm pretty sure these guys were at an organized event and were singled out.

They should be punished. We, as car enthusiasts, should not condone such reckless actions. People were not killed, fortunately, but how many more races will it take before they are?

imo, i prefer the street than the track. i like the fact that its free, you can run anytime you want. and its as safe as you want it to be. i mean, generally when people die at street races, its the fault of someone whos doing something stupid. very rarely do you hear stories about johnny racing his car and his tire randomly falls off and he kareems off the road and runs into mary sue. its usually more like, johnny was drinking and driving and he hit mary sue, or johnny plainly didnt know how to drive and he hit mary sue, or mary sue decided to drive across the street without looking very closely, or johnny was showing off and being a dumb ass when he hit mary sue. i also feel like, if johnny hits mary, its not completely his fault, shes not as innocent as she looks, because she was there. your friends dont pile up in a car, show up at your house and snatch you up and take you to the races. most people there, actaully want to be there, and they should be fully aware that they are taking part in a risky business where people can easily die. i mean races that are taken out in the middle of industrial parks, where no one is at, at 3 in the morning should be legal. but i mean if your talking about light to light races on main street, thats what they should really enforce on - however i will say that i do participate in that, but when i do im fully aware of what can and might happen and im willing to face the consequences of what will happen should something go wrong.

Dude STFU, its not the cars fault that someone couldn't handle it, the person should get punished for racing not the car, they could atleast part it out or something not f*cking crush it, thats fracked up.

Do you really think they have the time or resources to part it out? Crushing it and scraping it is much more efficient..

These guys knew that if they were caught street racing, their cars would be crushed. If you want to be mad at someone, be mad at them for their stupidity. I would hope that you wouldn't endanger yourself or your car like that.

imo, i prefer the street than the track. i like the fact that its free, you can run anytime you want. and its as safe as you want it to be. i mean, generally when people die at street races, its the fault of someone whos doing something stupid. very rarely do you hear stories about johnny racing his car and his tire randomly falls off and he kareems off the road and runs into mary sue. its usually more like, johnny was drinking and driving and he hit mary sue, or johnny plainly didnt know how to drive and he hit mary sue, or mary sue decided to drive across the street without looking very closely, or johnny was showing off and being a dumb ass when he hit mary sue. i also feel like, if johnny hits mary, its not completely his fault, shes not as innocent as she looks, because she was there. your friends dont pile up in a car, show up at your house and snatch you up and take you to the races. most people there, actaully want to be there, and they should be fully aware that they are taking part in a risky business where people can easily die. i mean races that are taken out in the middle of industrial parks, where no one is at, at 3 in the morning should be legal. but i mean if your talking about light to light races on main street, thats what they should really enforce on - however i will say that i do participate in that, but when i do im fully aware of what can and might happen and im willing to face the consequences of what will happen should something go wrong.

im with sonyy and chubs on this one, i love to street race but i always make it as safe as possible and always check for cops first. +1, sorry

like i said , regardless of the circumstances , thats complete bulsheet , lol. looks like somin youd see in a communist country. HAIL BUSH!! , hahaha.

You say you make it as safe as possible.....but when a family with kids goes out for dinner, should they have to worry about whether street racers are going to have an accident and hit them? No. It also seems like when street racing accidents occur that innocent bystandards are the ones to get hurt. Have you guys read the story about a kid who rearended a car at about 100mph street racing. Killed both of the ladies in the car he hit........come to find out it was his mother and a friend in the car that he killed. It's not worth it. If you can afford to mod your car, then you can afford $15.00 to run at the track.

I don't agree with the cars being crushed, but I think if you're caught street racing at an organized event, your car should be impounded sold at auction and you should be locked up. It's just stupid.

like i said , regardless of the circumstances , thats complete bulsheet , lol. looks like somin youd see in a communist country. HAIL BUSH!! , hahaha.

I don't usually disagree with you, but STFU!! You have no right to talk about our country and it's leaders like that. That would be like me making fun of a French person because of the way their country and leaders act.....it's not my place. Bush has nothing to do with this,.......This is a local jurisdicition whereever it's at and is not a country wide law, so what does Bush have to do with it. Move to America and become a citizen and then you have a right to bad talk our president....(and even then it would be inappropriate).

Haha I would love for them to try to even touch my car, cause if they did theres a 7-letter word that I got for them LAWSUIT lol...thats super gay, they shouldnt crush the cars, they should keep them and auction them off, what a waste....tells you how ignorant and stupid the society is now

You say you make it as safe as possible.....but when a family with kids goes out for dinner, should they have to worry about whether street racers are going to have an accident and hit them? No. It also seems like when street racing accidents occur that innocent bystandards are the ones to get hurt. Have you guys read the story about a kid who rearended a car at about 100mph street racing. Killed both of the ladies in the car he hit........come to find out it was his mother and a friend in the car that he killed. It's not worth it. If you can afford to mod your car, then you can afford $15.00 to run at the track.

I don't agree with the cars being crushed, but I think if you're caught street racing at an organized event, your car should be impounded sold at auction and you should be locked up. It's just stupid.

couldnt have said it better myself. well i could, but i just dont have the time :laugh:

I dont street race, inless it is 4 in the morning, on the highway where I can see 1000+ feet ahead of me and make sure NO ONE is on the street, but other then that I just go to the track.

You say you make it as safe as possible.....

well you know, stuff happens, people die. im not trying to sound insensitve, or justify what happened, but its true. do you know where i can find the article, because i cant defend anything until i get the details of that particular incident. i will reitterate, do race on the street, and like i said, i understand that i can kill someone when the hands drop, or when the light changes, but i still do it. i do it because i like it, its addictive, that in all honesty is the greatest high ive ever had, and you know there are ways to be safe. there are things you do, and things you dont do when driving at hgih speeds and some people like i said, just dont know how to drive. i mean, i was in a car with my friend who was driving, and he decided to run his car to the govenor - then we saw a turn about a mile up the road, and i said okay dude theres a turn slow down. and the f*cker applied the brakes at 120, i mean, thats one thing you do not ever do. im confident in my driving, and this is why i race. because i feel like if a situation did happen, i could handle it at high speeds with minimal damage and casualties, and in the event that an accident does happen, i would have no problems owning up to the consequences. but like i said, can i get that article. as far as the crushing of the cars, etc. i think its kinda effed up, but i mean, i think its fair. i mean, your doing something thats illegal in the sense that your breaking the posted speed limit, your racing which is illegal as well, theres drugs out there at these events, fights, stabbings, shootings, drinking and driving, and to ice the cake, sometimes in peoples wrecklessness - people die. so i think if you can do all this every weekend for months and months, years and years, when you finally get caught - that punishment is fair.

well you know, stuff happens, people die. im not trying to sound insensitve, or justify what happened, but its true. do you know where i can find the article, because i cant defend anything until i get the details of that particular incident. i will reitterate, do race on the street, and like i said, i understand that i can kill someone when the hands drop, or when the light changes, but i still do it. i do it because i like it, its addictive, that in all honesty is the greatest high ive ever had, and you know there are ways to be safe. there are things you do, and things you dont do when driving at hgih speeds and some people like i said, just dont know how to drive. i mean, i was in a car with my friend who was driving, and he decided to run his car to the govenor - then we saw a turn about a mile up the road, and i said okay dude theres a turn slow down. and the f*cker applied the brakes at 120, i mean, thats one thing you do not ever do. im confident in my driving, and this is why i race. because i feel like if a situation did happen, i could handle it at high speeds with minimal damage and casualties, and in the event that an accident does happen, i would have no problems owning up to the consequences. but like i said, can i get that article. as far as the crushing of the cars, etc. i think its kinda effed up, but i mean, i think its fair. i mean, your doing something thats illegal in the sense that your breaking the posted speed limit, your racing which is illegal as well, theres drugs out there at these events, fights, stabbings, shootings, drinking and driving, and to ice the cake, sometimes in peoples wrecklessness - people die. so i think if you can do all this every weekend for months and months, years and years, when you finally get caught - that punishment is fair.

ok im done defending what i like to do. i agree one of the best highs ive ever felt. some peeps are duesche bags and thats really as far as u can go with this subject cuz otherwise ur gunna have to look at every individual instance and then argue about it. wtf is the point. there is none. im still with this guy^^^^. btw, his car hits the limiter at 120? what was it. hitting the breaks at that speed is fuking retarded.

pardon me , i ahve the right to talk about what the fuk i wanna talk about , how you like me now. you think stuff he does doesnt affect me? thats very narrow minded blind ass thinking hung , im dissapointed to be honest. sounds like your defending bush , sounds like you need to read and learn whats going on in the world.

no hard feelings bud but , your wasting your breath telling me what i can and cant talk about , thanks.

Archived