Signature Thread

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
what program do you guys use when doing stuff like that?

its really not that hard, once you know how to use photoshop and its features. i still have to make one for me but im too lazy and never have time lol.

rbolander - whoever did your sig ( i think it was EH6) needs to redo it. your picture is too pixelated.

• 8 months later...

I don't mean to revitalize a somewhat dead thread, but I have a recommendation......I think we should make a graphics request forum.......people who want stuff like sigs and photomanipulations can just post there....instead of trying to get in touch with the individuals that they think might make them a sig........the people interested in making graphics can be the moderators of that forum and people can request certain designers to do their work if they have a preference. Hell....i'd be willing to be the only designer in that entire forum if no one else wanted to do it. I've wanted to be a designer at a forum for years now.....lol. This solution would also cut down on the problem with people using full size pictures as sigs.

But they wouldn't be full mods......just mods over that one forum. Just so they could attach their tags to the assignments that they want to take. And so they could delete any asshat posting in the design forum.

Hmmmm....well in that case I guess we don't have to make new mods for the forum. We could just make the forum and whoever wanted to take the assignment would reply to the request. I just think that we really need to separate the image gallery from the graphics requests........it's sorta confusing as it is.

It will be mentioned to Drew, but honestly I don't know if there is enough of a demand on here for such a forum. We'll see what happens.

no such thing on this forum.

all mods moderate all forums.

they arent interested in adding a new moderator.

You speak for the site owner and moderators of this site?

:p

Archived