Signature Thread

Alright I noticed that some of you wanted sigs done for your profile...well heres a thread for requests and thank yous...reason I made this thread is who-ever that wants to take the challenge may...I will post pics of my nsx and integra and see which one of you guys can do it the best...alrighty!

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's cool with me if he wants to do them from now on. It's a pretty big slap in the face to have someone redo a sig that I just did 2 days ago though. I'll definately be more selective on who I do sigs for after this.+

Edit: Not to be a prick....but Cranny's sig is the last one I'll be doing besides my own. Harry's now your man.

You know the sad part is I've done quite a few sigs in the past few days and my current sig kinda sucks right now.....especially compared to all the others I've done.

Some of the best sigs I've ever done are some of the ones from when I had my del sol. I just don't have the inspiration with the teg for some reason.

I didn't think you were slapping me in the face Dan.....I thought Dan was by asking to have his re-done when I just did it...(or at least that's how it sounded when I read it)

More power to harry. I don't doubt that he can do them well too....it's really not that hard (at least compared to some of the hard abstract photoshop's I do).

Archived