You know what HF needs?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't have the stickers on my car yet. I could take that logo to a local sign shop and just get 2 stickers made if I wanted. They do vinyl stickers for companies and window signs for stores, etc.... Maybe I should check and see how much they will cost if there's a lot of people interested. I wouldn't make a profit on them, just what it costs me to get them plus shipping. We should probably have a mod get ahold of Drew and see if he is okay with it though, considering it's his website and logo.

Before you make HungGSR do all the work...

You guys don't know about Cafepress? Basically you send them a graphic and they can make all kinds of merch with it (from coffee mugs to frisbees to whatever). As far as I know there is no minimum order at all. They handle orders/shipping. It would seriously be the most efficient way to handle this.

Sorry, mycarsux, that's an ugly thong lol.

Someone mentioned Cafepress. I used them back when they were fairly new and all I got was overpriced apparel with iron-on transfers. They claim to use different printing methods now, but someone would want to be a guinea pig with them before having others waste the money on it... unless you wanted to chance paying about $20 for a shirt that will yellow around the transfer after a couple of washes.

if you make it in black i'll buy it.

i woudl want

the decale to be clear with the logo so it can go on any color car or window

Here's a great website for B&W vinyl stickers.

StickerNation

but that would be black with white leters....the place i found lets you upload a pic ie...HFLogo.gif

edit : but with out the blue bg

Sry for the double post

That's great, but who here wants 250 labels? We only have about 30-40 active members.

just geting like 50 made woudl cost 152.87

... 60 would be $155.05

....70 would be $157.23

....100 would be $163.78

If i was to get the ok form drew and i have the extra cash i would front the money to buy the stickers

Oh well. I did my best. I guess don't really have too much of a sense of what a good thong looks like...

But I would wear and HF one. AAAHHHHH NWS!!!

Haha, just please no pics :o

My friend used cafepress recently. Lemme look into the quality.

Also, Brunetto t-shirts does really nice screen printing for decent prices with small minimum orders (12-15). I have personal experience with them and would highly recommend them (him, rather). Kurt Brunetto.

Archived