Only in the Civic forums does this happen. The little orange box appears next to the title of threads that i have already viewed and there are no new posts. So in other words, I think there is a new post/s in that thread so I open it only to discover there really is no new post. Yeah is anyone else getting this?

My biggest problem is that I like need to read every single little orange box and it is frusturating to know that there really isn't a new post and I cannot keep track well of what I have and have not viewed.

But again this is only on the Civic forums.

yeah that happens to me if i close the browser and reopen it. after ive read everything i have to click 'mark all forums as read' in order for the orange box not to show up again

yeah i like it when it works. but if i click the orange box, takes me to the newest post on the thread, i read it, scroll back up, click view new posts, bam flood control

i think i know what you are talking about.

like you look at a post, then press back.. the box doesnt go away..

you have to press the thumbnails to have the site know you already read it.. like after you are done.. press the hondaforums.com thing at the top.

or the civic thing .

whatever.

• 1 month later...

If you do hit BACK, then hit F5 to refresh the page and the little orange thingy will go away. as soon as you click any other link on the site, the orange thingy should go away.

i cant even use the site at all , i continually get bombarded by unwanted trojans and downloaders. some people have entirely too much fukin time on thier hands.

i cant even use the site at all , i continually get bombarded by unwanted trojans and downloaders. some people have entirely too much fukin time on thier hands.

Well, this was a recent issue that is now resolved. You can read about it in the announcement link at the top of all the forums.

well i know that im here near everyday for at least a bit , hahaha. hard to beleve the time people have on thier hands to sit there and create somin to ruin other peoples day , lol , wish i had that much free time.

Archived