Bet no one saw this coming

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Funny to hear you complain about upkeep, Hung. You quick detail every night!

You should buy a blank sunshield to put up when you park your car and write "Like the way my car looks? I can detail yours. My webiste is blah blah blah." I bet you'd get mad clients that way since yours is so purdy.

I've actually stopped Quick Detailing for a couple of reasons. 1. Honda clearcoat is really soft 2. Because of #1 and the fact that my car is black, every little swirl mark shows up and swirls are easy to get 3. I have been unable to stay swirl free when QD'ing so I'm forced to wash even when it gets dusty.

My car get's washed and 2 hours later it's dusty. If I QD then it's clean again, but will have swirls after about 3-4 weeks of doing QD. I'm now not QDing my car everynight but washing every 2-3 days with a QD after each wash. The upkeep on a black car downright sucks if you want it to look perfectly clean all the time. If Chris is a perfectionist (I'd venture to say he is), then he'll be extremely happy that he didn't get a black car.

I agree with hung, my car is sooo hard to keep clean, honestly I love the way it looks when it is clean but the smallest little thing pisses me off when it gets on my car, very difficult to keep from dust/dirt etc.

Yeah, that's when I'm glad to still not have fixed up my sol's body. When it gets dirty I don't have to care as much, although I still do. I can get lazy with it, though, which is nice sometimes.

And Chubs, we all know you're not a moderator. The jig is up!

That car would look sick with a CF hood. Not even in my opinion. That's a straight up fact.

And Chubs, we all know you're not a moderator. The jig is up!

SHHHH!! The noobs dont know that!! lol. I bet I tricked you at first when you read that though

Nice car, ghey color....should of been red or white....maybe even black

:dry:

I will never own a red on black car ever

ever

I like it. I don't see it every 3.2 seconds like most other colors.

one of the reasons i love it so much

i have yet to see another one

This thread isn't about you loser 8) JK.

That'd be sick to paint those wheels white though, i knew they came stock silver but he may have powdercoated them or something?? That'd be totally JDM with red honda badging to match it haha.

Are the wheels painted white? In your avatar it looks like they're white.

(he doesn't have an avatar, thats his sig)

About color. They only color car I've had is gold. I bored of it. I want a new car.

...and no dan i'm not gonna buy yours. even though the other guy with the teg backed out.

This thread isn't about you loser 8) JK.

That'd be sick to paint those wheels white though, i knew they came stock silver but he may have powdercoated them or something?? That'd be totally JDM with red honda badging to match it haha.

Ew that would look gross.

Orange + Red = NO

White + Orange = NO

The way it is = YES

Archived