Hey drew, I was just thinking it would be more fun if you got somemore smilys, keep the ones we have but add some more, another forum I am on has the same selection you have but also more. Here is a pic of them

poster_banned.gif

• 1 month later...
Hey drew, I was just thinking it would be more fun if you got somemore smilys, keep the ones we have but add some more, another forum I am on has the same selection you have but also more. Here is a pic of them

poster_banned.gif

Added!

If you have more you want to see added, PM me and i'll take a look. I don't have time to go out and search for new ones to add myself.

• 3 weeks later...
haha, I hope I get pm's from noobs asking me to warn people because they were mean to them.

Becareful for what you wish for, pretty soon you'll start to get bombarded from noobs and you'll be like "LEAVE ME ALONE"!

Becareful for what you wish for, pretty soon you'll start to get bombarded from noobs and you'll be like "LEAVE ME ALONE"!

Bwahahahahha

BTW here are some more smilys chair.gifbash.gifdrool.gifwhip.gifbanned.giffool.gifeffyou.gifteehee.gifrant.gifdribble.gifnono.gifhelp.giflock.gifshifty.gif

Archived