Random Thoughts

CRG7

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

eh, i dunno yet.

im using the LS trans, I cancelled the GSR Paypal transaction b/c instead i'm getting an entire car for $200 less.

This car has been sitting in my garage with no engine for years. It ran very well before the engine was removed. There is some minor body damage to the 2 drivers side doors, but nothing serious and no frame damage. The car will come with all of the original parts I can find, including: a 5 speed transmission, the cylinder head, a block bored and honed 40+, most of the interior (I think one panel is damaged and the fabric on the doors is starting to peal off), and a few boxes of random parts. The only thing that I know of that is missing from the car is the flywheel. It has a clean title and 116,758 miles. The car will have to be picked up and towed at buyers expense. Asking $300 obo. Would be great to fix or part. I am located in West Chester, PA. E-mail me at 402bard-at-Comcast.net if you have any questions.

^^from the seller on G2IC.com

i really want to just swap a B18B1 in there w/ the LS trans and keep it.

put some 17's on it, drop, tint, system=rollin'

Yeah, I have tried on 2 different computers.

Why did B16B's project get closed?

I think because it was too long?

Or maybe because it was just cranny and SSR just arguing about complicated motor stuff.

EDIT: Oh and Hung, I made your counter go up to 200 by hitting F5 a bunch of times.

I think because it was too long?

Or maybe because it was just cranny and SSR just arguing about complicated motor stuff.

EDIT: Oh and Hung, I made your counter go up to 200 by hitting F5 a bunch of times.

I was wondering who did that. I have a tracker on the website that tells me who hits the website and it shows somebody in Rochester, New York had 84 clicks on the site.

I also see your using Firefox 1.5.0 and running 1280x1024 resolution. Tracks IP's too so I know if I get a return visitor.

Archived