Official General Photography Thread

chris(pa)

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What tools in photoshop? Probably about 40 different layers blended with different modes, with different effects on each one and different colors on different layers. Each one took many hours.

Dang...

anyways, here's my photoshop work

scenenoob.jpg

bwkickscopy.jpg

bloohare.jpg

birdies-1.jpg

bass.jpg

harcorebawls.jpg

blueblackyelllowgreen.jpg

I did this one completely from scratch in photoshop too. Took me a few days to complete, but I could have done better if I did it now.

Space-3-web.jpg

Edit: For future refrence, all of my photoshops started with a blank white background unless stated otherwise.

Thanks. Back at you. Someday I hope to be as good at photography as I am with Photoshop. I just have a hard time saving up $1000+ for a DSLR setup.

Chris, do you ever do infrared photography? If done right, I think that's about the coolest effect. If you've taken any, post some of those up.

Thanks. Back at you. Someday I hope to be as good at photography as I am with Photoshop. I just have a hard time saving up $1000+ for a DSLR setup.

Chris, do you ever do infrared photography? If done right, I think that's about the coolest effect. If you've taken any, post some of those up.

Nah

infrared photography requires a whole new infrared camera

that camera, once modified to shoot infrared, can never shoot a regular picture again

i just dont see the point in dropping another 600 bones on a camera ill use once a month

they are pretty badass though

Archived