To Be Or Not To Be

Hey moron, I have already owned 6 cars and I'm only 16.

Custom.....

Crower titanium connecting rods, carbon fiber body, turbo setup........

BTW, an HKS GT series turbo is not considered a bolt-on.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Juiced RL, don't sweat it man. i didn't think posting pictures of your pimp-mobile would cause this much drama. Some of these kids dont appreciate air suspensions but thats okay, to each his own. I can tell you this, AIR SUSPENSION is my "dream" mod!!! i think racers dream mod is to turbo their car or something. i can relate to you on having rare parts for your car. I have the TL (no not the 2nd gen-they have so many aftermarket parts it not even funny.) we 1st gen TL'ers are in the shadow of 2nd gens.. i hate it.. i know RL parts are even more rare so i know how it is!

all my aftermarket parts HAS to be ordered from japan and it costs an arm and a leg to ship things here. im a jdm person...not by choice but by...um...can't think of the word but you get the idea.

superstreetrx7, i'll tell you what man...his suspensions total cost, alone, will probably be as much as you ever spend on your car.

hey guys, lets keep it clean and not mock people of their modifcations. remember, we all have different taste in things so keep that in mind when posting :)

all my aftermarket parts HAS to be ordered from japan and it costs an arm and a leg to ship things here. im a jdm person...not by choice but by...um...can't think of the word but you get the idea.

necessity? (?sp) yeah i know all about shipping costs :crazy:

My body alone is going to cost more than his suspension setup, hell, my car already cost more than his suspension does, I'm not stupid, I know how much car parts cost, and my turbo setup alone is going to be over 10k.

ok. i see a lot of stuff that doesn't add up.

tl is right. this guys air suspension rl is a great car in HIS world. not in our world of speed cars...

custom? hahaha, thats funny. just cause its custom made doesn't mean its god.

and...my last point before i quit. turbo setup alone being 10k? how much are you planning to spend ssr? do you really think that your going to be able to mod your s2k with all those EXPENSIVE ass parts and a full carbon fiber body for less than 50k? and why are you talking about a body kit when your getting your body custom made out of carbon fiber? why not just tell them to mold in a custom style'd body kit to those panels?

Archived