To Be Or Not To Be

hahaha...i was just kidding. does that show even come on anymore? i'm always at school, plus i just dont care about the show. its dumb.

anyways, last post in here for me probably. acura rl is luxury. :D

ummm yea that show is still on @ night i think, before jay leno is on....i think not to sure

sorry bout the offtopic... :(

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://autos.yahoo.com/compare/compare_ove...milar&type=make

It seems to me that the RL has the same specs as other "Luxury Cars".

No one mentioned an Audi or a Volvo under the Luxury category.

The thing about the chrome wheels all you need to do is ask when you are buying a car. Some dealerships are better at it then others. Cadillac tries to sell wheels with everycar they make a good amount of money doing it because they are direct with the wheel companies. Most of the other dealerships buy from distributors or like discount tire.

S.jpg

I feel bad for the car pictured above.

i feel bad for the person who posted above mark...

I feel bad for the S2 that ends up in some people's hands....

I feel bad for quoting too much. :laugh:

Yeah second on the S2.

i feel bad bout those hillbillys.... which there now :mad:

I feel bad for the car pictured above.

You feel bad for my car? I'm sorry that you can't handle custom rides. You were talking about a Super Street shoot? Well I started working on my car 3 months ago and it will be finished in about 45 days so we will so who gets the first shoot. Oh wait do I have a cover shoot coming the day it is done? Oh yeah plus many others. So when your reading about my car you can start feeling bad for yourself.

S.jpg

That POS is going to be in magazines? Those magaznes that you will be "featured" in will go out of business soon.

45 days? Wow, impressive. Once I get the S2000, I will already have most of the parts for it. My estiamte is it will be done in less than a month.

Plus, why the hell would a magazine want to feature you? All that is visibly custom are the drop, homeboy wheels, and tint, nice job of setting your car apart from the rest of the wigger crowd.

Lets see the car is getting shaved out right now. I will hopefully have it back tomorrow evening. Lincense plate box, emblem, keyhole and squirters. It is going to be painted on the 22nd of this month. I will be dropping the car off to Trenz for upper and lower billet after the paint job they will have it for a week. That is why will take 45 days because I will not have the car for almost a month. But I don't need to tell you about not having a car do I?

By the way if it was a wigger car like you say it wouldn't be low. Let's see you keep talking about all these bolt on parts you want why don't you tell me how many bolt ons are made for an RL. Thats what I thought everything in and out of the car is custom.

S.jpg

Archived