Stainless steel braided lines

TS John

Lol i'm not sure, they came with my disc brake kits and struts. I'd imagine that most of your lines are the same, cause there isn't much to them to begin with for individual companies to change around. So if I were you, I'd go with a cheaper one that the company still stands behind their products.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Full Tein Type-S coilovers on pillowball mounts, new urethane bushings, new oem balljoints, set down 2.5 inches, and skunk 2 camber kit with falken rubber around the stock 14s.

i wish i could post pics but i aint got a digi cam

The pillowball mounts don't mean anything. New ball joints wasn't worth mentioning. Post pics of your coilovers.

And if you had Tein coilovers, why would you get a Skunk2 Camber kit?

Just placed my order. On Monday, I will have to following work to be done:

-->Front and rear Brembo rotors

-->Front AEM performance pads and no-name brand OEM replacement shoes in the rear

-->Goodridge G-Stop 4 line stainless steel braided brake lines

-->Caliper cleaning and painting w/G2 black caliper paint kit

Just placed my order. On Monday, I will have to following work to be done:

-->Front and rear Brembo rotors

-->Front AEM performance pads and no-name brand OEM replacement shoes in the rear

-->Goodridge G-Stop 4 line stainless steel braided brake lines

-->Caliper cleaning and painting w/G2 black caliper paint kit

wait you got front and rear brembo rotors? but oem replacement shoes for the back. im confused

It's as SolLes said: Brembo drums in the back. Discs up front. They're not drilled/slotted -- just nice clean, quality OEM Brembos.

I don't think anyone makes "performance" shoes, and if they do then it's prolly a lie.

airjordan -- I couldn't have gotten fancy drilled/slotted rotors from the same site, but as I was checking around I saw sets of two going for around 120-40 as opposed to the 80 bucks I spent on my brembo OEMs.

Pyro -- nay, just the calipers up front. They look so nice how they are I just wanna let them be. I do want them to stay that nice though -- is there a coating I could put on them similar to the paint that would resist rust etc?

My calipers have yet to be painted (they will be black to avoid rust). It was the drums I was talking about wanting to coat with something clear to keep the rust off, since painted drums are kinda ugly.

They come the same color as front rotors come (kind of dingy goldish). It looks really nice. Pics will be posted when I put it all in (the steel lines should arrive today and I'll hopefully be putting it all in Saturday.

Archived