4-2-1 or 4-1

civic1

There's no price difference between a 4-1 and a 4-2-1......at least not with hondas.

4-1 is better for higher end power 4-2-1 is better for lower/midrange power.

MODS - Just my opinion, but I think people should be warned for asking the same stupid question that we always get, especially when they've been a member for over a month. This dude has been here since April and this question has been answered dozens of times since then. No offense to the OP, but why do people refuse to search? On the detailing forums I'm on I searched for 2-3 weeks with every question imaginable before I even joined the forum. I answered almost every question through searching too.

There's no price difference between a 4-1 and a 4-2-1......at least not with hondas.

4-1 is better for higher end power 4-2-1 is better for lower/midrange power.

MODS - Just my opinion, but I think people should be warned for asking the same stupid question that we always get, especially when they've been a member for over a month. This dude has been here since April and this question has been answered dozens of times since then. No offense to the OP, but why do people refuse to search? On the detailing forums I'm on I searched for 2-3 weeks with every question imaginable before I even joined the forum. I answered almost every question through searching too.

oh my bad it is more pricey for v8's. lucky hondas if i wanted to pay the money ide get 4-2-1 headers all the way, unless it was a top end motor.

ok maybe some of us arent as lucky as you and dont live on the frackin computer. i dont have the time to sit here and do a search on everything. i have more important things to do with my time that is y i get on here to ask question and get help. not to take crap from you

ok maybe some of us arent as lucky as you and dont live on the frackin computer. i dont have the time to sit here and do a search on everything. i have more important things to do with my time that is y i get on here to ask question and get help. not to take crap from you

calm down, killer. that has been asked so many times it gets annoying. the best header is no header at all, run it open block. dont like taking sh*t, then stop asking repetative questions or find another fourm.

Okay, f*g boy....you don't realize that a search takes all of 10 seconds, if that. Not only that, but you would have found your answer out in about 30 seconds. You not having time to be on a computer isn't an excuse for being an idiot. I don't really have the time to sit here and answer all your elementary, asanine questions.

Okay, f*g boy....you don't realize that a search takes all of 10 seconds, if that. Not only that, but you would have found your answer out in about 30 seconds. You not having time to be on a computer isn't an excuse for being an idiot. I don't really have the time to sit here and answer all your elementary, asanine questions.

PWN3D!

hung dude shut up you act like its really pissing you off. your sitting at your damn computer if it pisses you off turn away. everybody is so dramatic. the guy is asking a technical question who gives a fk if its repetative if u think it is dont answer theres no reason to be a dooshbag, christ people act like if they know something over someone else that they are superior. ignorant people these days, and thats huge coming form me, a very ignorant person.

THat's because you're not on here as much and aren't the one that sees the question 2 or 3 times a day. This forum is suppossed to be for learning, not answering questions. The search button is the best learning tool on this forum and nobody ever wants to use it.

Well, Timmy, I agree with Hung.

And secondly, I think you mean ARROGANT, not IGNORANT. Look it up, they're different. Ignorant means not knowing something, lack of knowledge on a particular subject. Arrogant is what you are sometimes, or how some of us act to noobs.

If we keep answering these questions, we may as well tell Drew just to remove the search engine on this site.

Well, Timmy, I agree with Hung.

And secondly, I think you mean ARROGANT, not IGNORANT. Look it up, they're different. Ignorant means not knowing something, lack of knowledge on a particular subject. Arrogant is what you are sometimes, or how some of us act to noobs.

If we keep answering these questions, we may as well tell Drew just to remove the search engine on this site.

Yes and no. Arrogant when talking about Hung, Ignorant when talking about himself.

:laugh:

hung dude shut up you act like its really pissing you off. your sitting at your damn computer if it pisses you off turn away. everybody is so dramatic. the guy is asking a technical question who gives a fk if its repetative if u think it is dont answer theres no reason to be a dooshbag, christ people act like if they know something over someone else that they are superior. ignorant people these days, and thats huge coming form me, a very ignorant person.

*Douchebag

Archived