1988 Civic Hatch

88CivicPOS

I have a 88 civic, planning on doing a swap to a B18B1. Does anyone know if there is a 6 speed trany available for this... Also, I really want to swap for a J-Spec motor, any ideas where to look on the web to find one that comes with the ECU???

Thanks

Jess

• 2 weeks later...
f*ck YOU ASS HOLES!! NOT EVERYONE KNOWS EVERYTHING ABOUT THESE DAMN RICE BURNERS! GROW UP AND SUPPORT YOUR OWN DAMN COUNTRY AND BUY A f*cking FORD, CHEVY, OR DODGE.

LATER DUMBASS SUNS-OF-BITCHES

your the one who wanted to buy a 4 thousand dollar j-spec HONDA motor

a jspec motor that dont exist at that , lol. why would we buy american trash thats assembled in mexico , and loses all its value the first year , and gets about 6 miles to the gallon , lol. yeah thats the smart thing to do. by buying gas guzzlers , your not supporting your country , your supporting george bushes parade to sinking the united states all for his own profit.

a jspec motor that dont exist at that , lol. why would we buy american trash thats assembled in mexico , and loses all its value the first year , and gets about 6 miles to the gallon , lol. yeah thats the smart thing to do. by buying gas guzzlers , your not supporting your country , your supporting george bushes parade to sinking the united states all for his own profit.

hey the canadian is actually right for once.

fightthepower3it.gif

f*ck YOU ASS HOLES!! NOT EVERYONE KNOWS EVERYTHING ABOUT THESE DAMN RICE BURNERS! GROW UP AND SUPPORT YOUR OWN DAMN COUNTRY AND BUY A f*cking FORD, CHEVY, OR DODGE.

You know that Chevy just outsourced a ton of their labor to other countries to try and stay afloat? A lot of the parts for Honda are made in the USA. My uncle works in Ohio and makes some of the brake components for honda. So, Honda driver's are supporting their country more than Chevy drivers. Nice try though. Go blow yourself up.

You know that Chevy just outsourced a ton of their labor to other countries to try and stay afloat? A lot of the parts for Honda are made in the USA. My uncle works in Ohio and makes some of the brake components for honda. So, Honda driver's are supporting their country more than Chevy drivers. Nice try though. Go blow yourself up.

he is the correct

yea man....u didnt know we have import manufacturers here????

lol....you big silly

I have a 88 civic, planning on doing a swap to a B18B1. Does anyone know if there is a 6 speed trany available for this... Also, I really want to swap for a J-Spec motor, any ideas where to look on the web to find one that comes with the ECU???

Thanks

Jess

Good attempt at trying to fool us.:thumbsup: Too bad you fail at life.

Guess what? The Toyota Sienna (minivan) is more American than the MUSTANG.

Brains > you.