Just want to introduce myself

Evo_Jr

Have you seen my car yet? lol.

My friend used to have that stock green Del sol with body kit, dropped on 17's. It was clean. Not like a ricy honda

I was quoting Rbolander, not you. I would take his b18c powered civic.

hi Evo Jr !!!!!!!Welcome to HF..........I know its a bit late......but better late than never right ? once again welcome !!!!!

wanna see a cool sol ?....see mine......its all original (from the factory).....after over 10years......only the rims and tyres have changed.......

hi guys I'm back wanna whore with me ??? Hung and solles......you listening ???

I was off line for a bit ........helping my wife get her new web site started ....... (some of you guys might know !! for those who don't know ......its got nothing to do with cars .........its all about K9s )

lol Thats what I've been looking to get the most. A Prelude but I really don't like the dash in the older model, and the new ones are a lil too pricey.

haha yeah most Hondas I see are ricy. My way of going was maybe a sleeper. Small Hatch with 16's and dropped. Maybe 17's. Then just hit it under the engine. But thats a dream right now. Hopefully it will come true one day lol

the dash in the 92-6 preludes are so cool. I loved it and it cleans up real nice, i always got complements on it b/c its so different

buy you a Rex and drop it. keep it clean tho. If u get a body kit, get a mugen. it looks very similar to OEM. i personally like the OEM look. it keeps the authorities away. put you some 16" 5 spoke brushed aluminum rims on it and have fun. it'll look good and well go a bit faster w/ some bolt ons.

that's just my opinion. I found a 91 rex that im gonna do that with. just keepin it stock really.

The Mugen kit doesn't look OEM. It's the cleanest kit for the 2nd gen CRX/4th gen Civic, and one of the cleanest body kits ever really, but there's a very noticeable difference between it and OEM. Then there's the fact that the kit is no longer in production, and therefore extremely rare, and requires the SiR front end... etc etc. There are plenty of replicas for USDM models though.

The Mugen kit doesn't look OEM. It's the cleanest kit for the 2nd gen CRX/4th gen Civic, and one of the cleanest body kits ever really, but there's a very noticeable difference between it and OEM. Then there's the fact that the kit is no longer in production, and therefore extremely rare, and requires the SiR front end... etc etc. There are plenty of replicas for USDM models though.

i was talking abt its the closest to the OEM look. it's only a bit lower and there are some random places for grille inserts or a FMIC, etc. do you have or know someone that has a SiR front bumper? Gah how i'd love to get my hands on one of those... orr i can just "modify" a teggy front bumper and mold the upper half of my bumper to it. the teggys look very similar to the SiR front end except for the freakin headlights...

Archived