STOLEN!!!

Rick B.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

fracked up huh. absolutely nothing happened to him. I had no prior history because my record was sealed compared to his open and extensive violent felony history. and i got in trouble because i had a knife and he didnt. you should have heard him in court. He was so fracked up that day when it happened that when we were in court, he couldnt identify me 100% as the person that was there who cut him.

search the san diego public records for Richard Leroy Bolander

birthdate 02-28-1986

also look up the probation records.

the victims name is Dunstin Kahui Peterson

My sentencing judge was Judge Danielson of Dept 32 in the San Diego courthouse.

also, why do you guys feel the need give me crap? im just here askin advice for my car

^^Damn that sux. peopel do that crap around here all the time. thas why i carry a gun because dumb ass people try and jump you for your car n crap. or money or whatever.

But since i got caught with it. you should do the same crap ima do. goo too the store an buy a bottle of mase that fits in ur pocket. throw it in ur glove compartment. if u get caught with it, i dont think cops can do anythin . maybe too me cuz im 16 but the most theyll do to me is maybe take it away. Mase u can get a whole frackin crowd of people tryna jump u. spray that crap it will hit all of them an TRUST ME they wont be able too do crap. i got sprayed by that in middle school when i got in a fight by a school cop an i couldnt breathe.

crap is powerful, llegal (atleast i think it is they sell it in stores..), an u wont kill nobody with it. an it will help u out.

the guy had a good 30 pounds on me. I would have been hurt for sure, but i was in the army, so he would have left with a few bruises too. the thing is, he wouldnt have felt me hitting him, so he would be able to take a good beating. the thing is, i didnt feel any remorse about it. it sounds bad, but he was just a bad person, kinda like a Boondock Saints sort of thing. know what i mean? I almost crap my pants in court.

well if you were in the army, and active at all... The felony you committed was one of using a weapon. Ex-military people are not allowed to use any kind of weapon unless if the other person is coming at them with an object (I.E. baseball bat, a pipe, a gun, etc.) So that's why i feel you had to pay.

in all defense. those pictures are on my myspace where i didnt think any of you would check. my girlfriend loves those pics. also, most of my friendslist are girls as well who like them as well, look at the comments. its just frustrating cuz im on here tryin to get advice and crap, and all you guys do is give me crap. im tryin to learn new things here. f*ck dude, i just got kicked out of the place i was stayin at, and just to be a weiner, my old roomate called the security company i worked for to tell them i was on probation. i got fired. so im homeless and jobless. i honestly dont need anymore crap than that. take it as you will, im just tired of everything.

whatev dude. with all your time all you can do is talk crap. and you want to talk about gay pics, then why do you have a f*cking child molester as your avatar. hmm, do you consider him a rolemodel. do you like children?

lol. what a schmuck. if my comment bugged you that much then maybe it runs close to home. is there some sick fetish that you have 90? is that why youre getting all pissed. i posted your secret to the world? why would i waste my time and money to come all the way over there? youre not worth it to me.

haha yeah you caught me. Don Vito is my role model.

Seriously, I have no time for kids who pose half nude in overalls.

shut the hell up. get a job. get your life together.

and

stop posting on HF, isn't it obvious to you that no one likes you?

its obvious that you dont like me. i dont see anyone else posting here. besides, like i said before, those pics werent meant for guys. and the funny thing is, that your sad lame ass actually went out and searched for crap like that. and you keep bringing it up cuz you cant find anything else to talk about. jeez. really pathetic. thats fine, go ahead and talk crap about me. hey, here is a challenge for you, try to get a job while on probation for a felony and see how many people want to hire you. it aint easy

hold on. dont lock this yet. im trying to figure out why people on here cant just talk about cars. why we cant share a common interest, and instead, they have to dig up stuff to harass other people.

Archived